𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸

𖣘 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𖣘

-----°°❥❣❥❣❥❣❥❣❥°°-----

𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑵𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝑶𝑵 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑭𝑶𝑹
𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻
𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.

-----°°❥❣❥❣❥❣❥❣❥°°----

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 pleasant, he still hadn't gone over the speed limit and Athena appreciate that he was at least trying. She had to admit. So many things seemed to be effortless to him. He barely looked at the road, yet the tires never deviated so much as a centimeter from the center of the lane. He drove one-handed, holding her hand on the seat. Sometimes Edward gazed into the setting sun, sometimes he glanced at Athena-her face, hair blowing from the open window, their hands twined together.

He had turned the radio to an oldies station, and he murmured along with a song she'd never heard. He knew every line.

"You like fifties music?" the girl asked.

"Music in the fifties was good. Much better than the sixties, or the seventies, ugh!" he shuddered. "The eighties were bearable."

Soon enough Edward took the turn that was next to her house.

"Wait! Pull over." Athena said.

He looked at her in confusion but followed her institution anyways.
"What's wrong?" he asked.

"My dad is home. It wouldn't be good if he accidentally saw me getting out of a stranger's car."

"Hmm... Fine then, I guess I'll see you on Monday."

"Have a nice evening. Bye." the girl said, her hand going to open the door.

"Wait."

"Yes?" she said.

Edward came closer to her face he placed his hands on both sides of her face and kissed her. Athena automatically kissed him back. They both tried to savor the moment before being apart for the rest of the day.

"Now we can say goodbye." he smiled as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Goodbye." with the last kiss on his lips she got out of his car and started making her way home.

"Hey!" Athena said as she stepped in, her parents and brother were sitting on the floor around the coffee table playing a board game.

"Hello! How was your time in Seattle?"
Alex asked.