𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

𖣘 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𖣘

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 walked together to their lab table

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 walked together to their lab table. Athena noticed that Edward no longer angled the chair to sit as far from her as the desk would allow. Instead, he sat quite close beside her their arms almost touching. Mr. Banner backed into the room and then pulled a tall metal frame on wheels that held a heavy-looking, outdated TV and VCR. A movie day-the lift in the class atmosphere was almost tangible.

Mr. Banner shoved the tape into the reluctant VCR and walked to the wall to turn off the lights.

And then, as the room went black, the girl was suddenly hyperaware that Edward was sitting less than an inch from her. Athena was stunned by the unexpected electricity that flowed through her, she was amazed...A feeling she never felt before. But now, that she thought about it, she has;
The first day, when he returned, after disappearing for an entire week.

The opening credits began, lighting the room by a token amount, but the girl wasn't paying attention at all. She was deeply lost in her thoughts.

Such a weird feeling. Athena could never imagine that she'll be friends with a boy that she disliked-a lot-from her first day there, due to his behavior.

That, this boy was a vampire.

Crazy to even think about it, was it?

Friend with a vampire.

Friend?

The girl did question her feelings a lot. Of course, she knew when she was seeing his smile and eyes and hearing his laughter, and when their sudden proximity was causing electric waves to pass through her.

Athena knew all about this, she wasn't stupid. But still...It was all so confusing and peculiar!

Why did everything have to be complicated when it comes to feelings!?

Maybe...It and she felt like this because they knew so little things about each other. And the fact that they haven't known each other for a long time...?

Maybe it's this.

But one thing Athena could say for sure was that she liked-romantically or not-Edward.
He was an amazing person, a beautiful soul. No matter who he really was, no matter if he was completely different from her world. He was Edward. And she liked him the way he was.

The hour seemed very long. The girl at least concentrate on the movie and the subject it was on.

Edward on the other hand was constantly looking at Athena. She was aware of it, the only reason the girl didn't look at him was that she didn't trust herself enough and without control, her cheeks could start to get pink.