𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇

𖣘 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𖣘

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌For the past month, they've been trying to make a puzzle, with three thousand pieces

For the past month, they've been trying to make a puzzle, with three thousand pieces.
And they have almost completed it.

"Okay, in a week or so, I think it will be completed."

"Great!" Tommy replied.

"I'm gonna leave it here, be careful with it."

"I'm always careful!" he frowned.

"I know Tommy I'm only messing with you."

"I'm going downstairs, will you come?" Her brother asked.

"In a little bit."

"Fine..." he rolled his eyes and crossed his little arms.

Athena went back to her room, she wanted to keep reading her favorite book and spend some with herself.

𝙄𝙏 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙐𝙎

She'd already read it like, six times?
But that book will always be number one on her book list.
After half an hour Athena heard her mom calling her for dinner. She put her bookmark inside the book. And went downstairs.

✈︎✈︎✈︎

Athena was getting ready for bed when her brother came into her room. The headache disappeared hours ago when she took a painkiller.

"Attie? Can I sleep with you tonight?"

The girl knew very well that her little brother was terrified of thunderstorms.

"Of course Tommy, come here." she lied down and opened her arms. Her brother ran to her and cuddle his sister close. With that, they both fell into a deep sleep.

𓇽𓇽𓇽
✰★✰

The girl wasn't looking forward to Friday, and it more than lived up to her non-expectations. Of course, there were the fainting comments. Jessica especially seemed to get a kick out of that story.

She did have a lot of questions about lunch, though.
"So what did Edward Cullen want yesterday?" Jessica asked in Trigonometry.

"He never really got to the point."

"You looked kind of mad," she fished.

"Did I?" Athena kept her expression blank.

"You know, I've never seen him sit with anyone but his family before. That was weird."