𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

𖣘 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𖣘

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 heartbroken

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 heartbroken. Yesterday when he heard-more like earvescope-Athena's conversation with Jessica. Everything went blue.

The vampire was in love with this human girl. Seriously, in love with her.

And now he knew, she didn't have feelings for him. Well, she said that she had mixed feelings, but Edward's small hope was sinking deeper and deeper.

Besides, why would Athena want to be with him?

He was positive that it was his vampirism that made her feel like this. Of course, it was, why would this beautiful little angel of his want to do anything with him?
Edward viewed himself as a monster, who didn't deserve to get the smallest glance from her.

He should only be grateful for the girl accepting his company, he couldn't force her into something only to satisfy his greed for her. So Edward had to let his love for her and focus on his priority; to at least keep her close to him.

It was like his mind hadn't had any control over his body, he couldn't control his, thoughts, his moves. Someone was controlling him like a muppet.
The kiss on her amazingly soft and warm skin was something Edward definitely hadn't planned.

Even if at first, he wanted to leave Athena only to keep her safe from his monstrous self, right now that task seemed impossible, and also long forgotten. Especially when he was ready to learn-from the smallest to the biggest-things about her and all he had to do was wait for tomorrow to come.

After everything, Edward obliged an apology to his family-mostly Rosalie and Jasper-telling a human girl something that big, trusting her with their secret-even if he trusted her with everything he had-wasn't a simple thing.

Edward knew it very well...So it's a good thing he already did it.

۞۞۞𖣔𖣔۞۞۞

The vampire's house appeared calm and silent from the outside as Edward drove past, heading for the garage. But he could hear the turmoil-both spoken aloud and silently thought-inside. He threw one wistful glance in the direction of his favorite car-still pristine, for now-before he headed out to face the
beautiful ogre under the bridge.

He couldn't even make the short walk from the garage to the house before being accosted. Rosalie shot out the front door as soon as her brother's footsteps were audible.
She planted herself at the base of the stairs, her lips pulled back over her
teeth.

Edward stopped twenty yards away, and there was no aggression in his stance.

He knew he deserved this.