𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

𖣘 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𖣘

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 see out of her window in the morning, and she could feel the claustrophobia creeping up on her

' Could you never see the sky here? '

It was like a cage.

She got dressed, did her hair, and got down for breakfast.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad good morning little guy."

"Good morning sweetie." her parents said.

Her brother was too busy eating his breakfast.

She sat down at the table and poured milk on her cereal.
Athena's father told her to eat up quickly since he'll be the one who'll drive her.

"Are you excited about school?" her mother said, smiling.

"No!"
"Yes!" Athena and Tommy said together.

"You'll be fine Attie."

"I hope so."

She sighed loudly. And kept eating.

After she finished she placed her bowl in the sink and as quickly as possible she put on her Dr. Martens, warm jacket and grabbed her school bag.

"Bye mom, bye Tommy love you!" said Athena kissing her mother and brother on the cheek.

"Bye Attie," Tommy said waving at her.

"Bye sweetheart, have a nice day, and good luck!"

"Thank you! You too!" she yelled as she and dad got out of the house.

Good luck were the words stuck in her head.

Unfortunately, good luck tended to avoid her.

It was just drizzling but not enough to soak her and her dad. The sloshing of her boots was unnerving. They quickly got into the car as her father spoke up.

"I don't think I'll be able to pick you up today, I don't know when I'll return from work..."

"It's okay dad. I don't mind walking..."
she smiled.

Or better, had to smile.

Athena didn't want her dad to feel bad, so decided to hide the fact that she didn't want to go home by herself.

Forks High School had a frightening total of only three hundred and fifty-seven
-now fifty-eight-students. There were more than seven hundred people in her junior class alone back in Seattle.

It didn't take long to arrive at school though her dad could make it quicker but he wanted her to see the way back home.

Once they arrived at school her dad left her in front of the first building, which had a small sign over the door reading 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙀.