Part 8

ANJ's POV
I woke up and checked the time 7 AM palang pala. I only slept for 4 hours pero parang sobrang energized ko na naman! So i went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit then nagtimpla na ko ng coffee and went to the balcony.

"While Looking at the scenery (beach front kasi yung sa balcony) with my coffee napasabi nalang talaga ko ng Hayyys! Good morning sunshine! Napaka ganda ng araw na to thank you lord sa bagong umaga!"

Hindi ko maintindihan yung na fe'feel ko parang sobrang saya ko ang dami ko gustong gawin. So i've decided to swim muna para mas fresh pa siz. Buti nalang talaga sobrang ready ako at kumpleto ang essentials sa emergency bag ko hahaha.
Nasa pool area na ko and nag sun bathing muna ko for awhile hindi kasi ganun ka init sakto lang.

SANDRO's POV

i woke up kasi ang ingay nila mom. They're talking about me kasi.
Vinny: Mom i think kuya went for a drink last night amoy beer sya eh.
Simon: for sure. I think someone had a good night mom. Naka smile pa si kuya while sleeping.
Atty. Liza: you two stop it. Baka ngayon lang nakatulog ng ayos kuya niyo.

So when i have the strength to get up ginulat ko sila
"Good morning! My lovely family! How was your sleep brothers?"

Kaya nagulat sila lahat
"Son what happen are you ok? Ang ganda ng gising mo ha"
"Im ok mom and yes i had a good night and sleep."
"You left ba while were sleeping?
"Ah yes mom i just went sa bar sa baba for a few drinks. andddd"
They all look clueless and waiting for what im saying
"Kuya and what? Don't leave us hanging" inis na si simon.
"And i met this girl!"
"Mom i told you kuya did had a good night. Vinny kasi you slept agad"
"Woaaah! And who's this girl son? I don't even know her but i think i like her na you look soo happy eh."
" mom you'll like her i promise! She's like you eh talkative but she's really nice and she's beautiful like you too"
" ok ok binobola mo na ako eh. Call her na. Invite her for some breakfast"
"Ughm wait i don't know her number pala."
"Kuya ang hina mo naman" sabi ni vinny
"Wait i know na i'll call the front desk to transfer me to her room nalang."
"Wait she's staying here?" Sabay na tanong ni si and vinny.
"Yeah i got her own room kasi"
"Wait son, what did you do last night?"
Lagot sabi naman nung dalawa
"We just drink for awhile and then kwentuhan."
*they're looking at me unbelievably*
"I promise! Wait until you meet her."

*calling the front desk*
Hi can you please connect me to room 307. Thank you.
*Phone ringing. And ringing*
*why she's not answering kaya tulog pa kaya sya? Or she left na.*
" kuya what did she answer na ba? Im sooo hungryyy!"
"Vinny you're always hungry nothing's new there. Just wait he's still in the phone"
*ugggh! She's not answering mom! Maybe she left na. Why I didn't even ask for her number kase. This can't be happening.* sigaw ko naman.
"Son calm down. Maybe she's still sleeping."
"Kuya you said you add her room right?
Why don't ask the front desk if she left or already checked out. For sure they know"
"Thats right si! Thank you!! Why i didn't think about that"
"How kuya? Eh you get irritated agad" natawa naman sila mom and simon sa sinabi ni vinny.

Calling front desk again.
Sandro: Hi good morning, i just wanna ask i have 1 more room here and my friend is staying there. I just wanna ask if she's still there or she did early checked out. It's room 307.
FD: upon checking sir. The room is still open in the system sir. I believe she's at the pool area since she just add her card connected for open tab in the pool bar.
Sandro: wow so at this time the pool bar are open already?
FD: yes sir! But as of this moment we only serve some non alcoholic drinks and some snacks we're also doing breakfast at the pool side.
Sandro: ok. I see thank you!

"Mom let's go eat breakfast at the pool side!"
"Mom do we have any plans today?" Ask ni vinny.
"I do have. I just received the email and they're done with the house so i just need to go there to check and prepare everything.
But you guys don't need to come naman. Go get breakfast there i'll go na din."
"Wait kuya i'll change na din i wanna go swim" sabi ni vinny
"Wait me too!"
"Guys make it quick!"