PART 49

SANDRO's VOWS

When I met you, I had no idea how much my life was about to be changed, but then,
how could I have known?
A love like ours happens once in a lifetime.
You were a godsend to me,
the one who was everything I had ever hoped for, the one I thought existed only in my imagination.
When you came into my life,
I realized that
what I had always thought was happiness couldn't compare to the joy loving you brought me.
You are a part of everything I think and do and feel, and with you by my side,
I believe that anything is possible.
Because of you, I laugh, smile and I dare to dream again love.
Thank you for the miracle of you.
You are, and always will be, the love of my life. Today I give myself to you in marriage.
I will love you, without reservation, cherish you and hold you in the highest regard.
I will support you and comfort you,
through life's joys and sorrows.
I will encourage you, inspire you, and be honest and faithful to you.
I will stand by your side, in sickness and in health.
You will always be my forever home,
These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.

ANJ's VOWS

We met in unexpected way in unexpected time love. Maybe it's the faith or destiny brought us together. I've been thanking god for blessing me with such a wonderful man.
A loving, caring man not just to me but also to alot of people around us.
Today I make the most sincere promise one heart can make to another.
I vow to be your constant love and support;,
your devoted partner in Life;
To allow myself to grow through your remarkable Love for me
I Now to be your home;
to be your place of comfort and calm;
To have faith when our journey is effortless,
and when it is challenging
And when we face adversity,
we will never do so alone;
Because today I promise you,
my person
and my best friend,
That I will never give up;
that I will always believe in us,
And that I will love you completely for all of my life.

Groom
"I, Ferdinand Alexander, take you, Anjelica blyth, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."
Bride
"I, Anjelica Blyth, take you, Ferdinand Alexander, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."
Priest
"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must not separate. Amen."
And
In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty God.
You may now kiss the bride.

And we sealed it with a Kiss!
We just sign papers and picture takings.
"You are now my wife love"
"And you! My official husband"
"I love you Mrs. Marcos"
"I love you more Mr. Marcos"

Were now in our bridal car.
Going to the ancestral house for our reception.

"So love do you mind if i'll tell the world that you're now my wife?" Excited na tanong ni sandro
"Of course love. I loved to!"
We took some photos in our phone. But i asked sandro to post the picture of our hands showing our rings.

We arrived in the reception we still did some shoots before we heard the MC to call us.

"And now let's welcome the new generation Mr

"And now let's welcome the new generation Mr. & Mrs. Marcos!"
and we made an entrance of course. Everything went well. They played the our growing up MV and also our Through the years MV. We had dinner na din there are some performers throughout the event. The MC asked our families for their message.

"Let's we call on Mr & Mrs Laurent for a message to our newly weds"

"Sandro & My princess We don't know if you two can still remember this but the first time we met sandro that's also the time we said that he is the one. believe it or not but we knew it since then.
We can see the genuine happiness in our daughter's eyes. And we can both see the love that sandro's giving her." Dad said
"May i just share this everyone. This is funny because My husband is really strict because anj is our only daughter. But like what he said that night when we met sandro. she let sandro sleep in anj's room. And the very next day he even asked our daughter if she wanted to stay with sandro for good.
So i can see your faces you guys are shock right? Don't worry because we had the same reaction. That's also the time that i knew my husband really trust sandro. Because as what he always say before no one will ever be enough for anj because he want's the best for her. Well i guess sandro is much higher with that standard. So for the both of you we wish you all the best in life. Always put god in the center of your relationship. And pleaseee we've been waiting for so long. Give us apo."

"Those message are really heart felt. May we call now Mr. President and First lady"

"You're now officially a marcos anak. We just want to thank first anj's parents for bringing a wonderful daughter in this world. Alam ninyo sa totoo lang akala namin nuon eh itong si sandro ay tatandang binata ano kase kung sa matatandaan ninyo lang nung mga panahon ng kampanya eh lagi nitong sagot ay atensyon nya ay nasa ilocos. Totoo yun kahit kami na magulang nya pag tinanong sya ayun din ang sagot. Pero nung nalaman ko at nakilala ko si anj nagdasal nalang ako para sa sobrang pasasalamat. Kitang kita namin gano ninyo kamahal ang isa't isa at bilang magulang wala na kaming mahihiling pa. Basta sandro alagaan mo ang asawa mo. Tandaan mo happy wife happy life" sabi ni pops kaya natawa kaming lahat.