PART 36

SANDRO's POV

We're back in the villa.
"love am i dreaming?"
"No love this is all true" she starts to cry again.
"Love don't cry na. How bout we message the fam to tell them the news?"
"I just can't stop love. But how we would tell them."
"Let's take a picture then show your ring love"
"Ok wait my eyes are red tho"
"It's ok love you're still pretty padin come na"
We took picture then we send it to GC's
Marcos Family, Bruhas.
After awhile we start to receive calls from them. And anj keeps crying and laughing hahahaha. But mama medly called too and we just both cry. She's soo happy for us in fact she even told us to do the wedding next month haha. Like how can we do it in just a month right? After talking to all of them
We just changed to some swim wear we decided to go in Jacuzzi and have some wine.

"Love how many kids you want?" I just blantly asked
"You're so random love. Hahaha but maybe 2 or 3 but i wish that our first would be boy."
"Why love?"
"Wala lang. kasi i've always been dreaming to have a kuya figure eh how bout you love?"
"Whatever god will bless us love. As long as healthy baby."
"That's right love. Open arms for blessings"
"Let's start making it na love" i said to her while smirking
"Sandro i know that face nako hahaha."

SPG PLEASE KIDS SKIP THIS PART.
P.S. this is just a made up story!!!

ANJ's POV
He's at my back hugging me while nasa jacuzzi kami. My heart beats so fast. I know it's gonna happen The last time we did this was i think last month. As long as we can hold ourselves from doing it we still try to. that's how respectful sandro is.
"Why love you don't want ba?" He's speaking slowly and i can feel the shiver in my neck.
"Love i know what you're doing" im trying to hold my self.
"And i know you love it love" he slowly whisper and kissed my nape. I just can't hold back my moan. This man is driving me crazy.
"Ughm love."
"You liked it love?" And he continue doing it. I just can't help it but i just faced him and we just started kissing. I can still feel the heat, passion and love. It's like the first time we kissed.
We just let out all the moans and deep breaths.
We get up and he carries me to the bathroom so we can shower.
We still keep making out while we're trying to wash our bodies. It was so passionate that we don't even care.
We went on to the bed after we shower. And we just continue everything there. He just loves it when im the one in control.

So i went on top of him.
"You look so hot there love" so i ride his member and doing it slow
"Ugh. Do you like it love" then we just went fast
"Ahhh love you're so hot." And he turn us so he's the one the top now.
"Agggh. Faster love."
"Uggh love im cumming" he keeps thrusting fast
"Don't stop love im cumming too" until we both felt our release.
"Uggggh. I love you love" sabay pa namin na sabi. Kaya we both laugh.

[...]
the next day i woke up with the sun peeking thru the windows and i saw my future husband my sandro. He's face looks like an angel to me. His lips that i always want to kiss. Im just admiring my sandro for a bit and just thinking how lucky i am. I removed his hands slowly and get up i just wore his polo from last night. I just went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit then i just called for some room service for our breakfast. I went to the balcony just admiring the view and just thinking about what happened last night when someone hugged me from behind.

"Good morning love" with his shaky voice. So i faced him
"Oh you're awake na pala. Good morning love" and i kissed him it feels like our lips don't want to be stopped. I can stop my self and i just keep touching his head and i can feel his hand traveling to my behind. And we just let go and we found ourself both smiling
"That was a very good morning kiss. I think i would love to have that every single day love"
"I would love that too. You're always making me crazy my sandro"
"And you're always making me want you love"
I kissed him again but we got disturbed by the knock
"Room service"
"Oh wait love that's our breakfast"
"I'll get it love" they prepared our breakfast at the balcony.
We just ate breakfast and some kwentuhan and reliving the proposal last night.

I went to the bathroom to get us something to wear. I didn't know sandro followed me he just hugged me from behind.
"Love naman nang gugulat ka"
"Sorry love"
"What do you want to wear love?"
"Anything love."
"Such a great help. Hahaha."
"Im not picky nman love eh. Ikaw what are you going to wear. I can see shi packed alot of swimwear ah"
"Yeah right. Akala ata nya we're staying for a month eh haha i don't know what to wear tuloy" looking thru my stuffs i moved a bit forward to grab something in the floor then i can feel na umangat yung polo na suot ko
"Oh love i love that view. Are you teasing me?" Remembering im just wearing his polo and nothing else
"Sorry love i forgot." I was smirking. He carried me and put me in the sink.
"Love put me down"
"I love how you wear my clothes love" is he seducing me?
"i know but i bet this is even better" im trying to unbutton the polo that im wearing
"Love you're making me want you you're making me crazy" i pulled him closer and whispered slow tone
"Really love" and kissed him from his ears, cheeks and lips.
And the next thing i know he's thrusting fast.
"Ugh love. More please im cumming" I can feel my body is shaking the he just carried me going in the bed so i went on top of him.
"Sht love. You're going to make me cum fast." I just keep it fast and he's trying to play with my clt too. I know we're really loud because all i can hear is our moans.
"Ugggggh! Love im cumming"
"Me too love ahhhhhhh!" so mas binilisan ko pa. And when i felt his release. I stopped and hug hime while it's still inside me.
"You're so hot love. Seeing you like that makes me hard." Kaya natawa kami pareho.
"So you still want lights off?"
"Hell nah!" Sabay nalang kami natawa.

We just went to the pool afterwards you know just enjoying our time together. Day after tomorrow we'll be back to usual.
[...]
SANDRO's POV
We just shower and prepare since We've decided to have our lunch at the resto. And we just had our lunch. Anj also book a spa& massage for us tonight. Tomorrow afternoon would be our flight going back to manila.
After lunch we just stayed in the villa for a bit since anj is not feeling well and we just took a nap.

We just went to the beach when we woke up for a swim and you know just chillin there. Just the usuals when you're at the beach
We also got our spa & massage at night after it we went back to villa and rest na din.