PART 51

Newly Weds it's now the time for your message to your lovely family & guests.

"Thank you all so much for the love and support that you've given us from the very start. We can't ask for more for having all of you here even if it's a really short notice. Parents don't worry i will always take care of my wife and love her unconditionally. Parents and Mama Meldy happy anniversary we're really sorry nawala sa mind namin we actually don't really know the date today because if you will ask rana the organizer we never give a date talaga we just told her ok the wedding will be on saturday then thats it. So we're really sorry parents even though always remember we love you"

"Thank you po sa inyong lahat. Lalo na kay god this will not happen kung hindi dahil sa kanya. Also to our parents thank you po mahal na mahal po namin kayo. Families and Friends thank you po for coming and celebrate this special day with us sandro's correct po we really didn't know that today is 17 happy anniversary po and we're really sorry if nawala po sa isip namin. As our sorry po parents rana handed some gift po. May we ask you parents to open it for us"

"Oh wait dear guests please if may we ask don't post anything for now thank you." -sandro
Then they opened it.

Our parents are clearly shock with what they've seen.
"Omg is this true anak? Anj? Really?" Mommy liza
The guests are bit confused.

"Rana reveal it please." Sabi naman ni sandro and the MV played it's a compilation of pictures that we made from pre nup (we asked to have the last part of the shoot to be private since we want to have photos for this announcement) and videos from the check up.

The parents ran to us the 2 moms are crying yes. Almost all the guests are crying
"Anjeje! I knew it!" Sigaw ni simon sakin.
They're all happy the tita's marcos's boys and bruhas they're congratulating us

This is one of our best days in life. And we couldn't ask for more. We're really blessed to have our family and now we're starting our own little family too.

The wedding is done. For us it's the perfect wedding kumpleto ang family and friends namin. Everyone is happy lalo na nung nalaman nila yung news.

after the wedding we went straight home na din. sila mom, dad, kai and leo naman nagpapahinga na since flight na din nila agad ng 3 AM back to manila then straight to states ulit.

"Love totoo ba to kasal na talaga tayo!"
"Yes love you're officially My wife Mrs. Marcos"
"and you! You are now my husband"

We Just finish removing all the clips sa buhok ko.
"Love can you help me please?" Im trying to remove my gown para makapag shower na.
"Sure love." He helped me unbotton the gown.
"Ohhh! At last i feel freee! Ang bigat ng gown" i even forgot na tinanggal ko yung gown and im just wearing undies
"Oh i love this view love" and he's smirking
"Nako i know that face love." Im trying to cover my upper and tumalikod
"Ughh. You even look sexy by doing that love" he hugged me from behind. I can feel his breath in my neck. And i can also feel that he's starting to kiss me. I just can't hold back my moan at this moment. I can feel his hands roaming every inch of my body.

"Ugggh! Sandro" i can't stop my self from moaning
"I love how you say my name while moaning love. Do you like it" and i faced him
"You're making me crazy sandro." And i kissed him and explore his mouth and Im touching his hood and it's really hard.
"Ahhhh! Fvck love." All we can hear right now is our moans. And we're giving each other the pleasures that we want. But i stopped.
"Love let me shower first." Sabi ko
"Then let's shower together" and he carried me inside the shower.
You know while still showering we just can't stop making out. We went in bed after. I don't what got into me but im really feelin hot and you know.

He's on top of me kissing me while our hands keep roaming. I can't stop myself from moaning and even him lalo na if i touched his sensitive parts.

"Ugghh sh*t anj"
"Are you teasing me with that voice" looking at him and i pushed him and i changed position So im the one on top now. I can see kung gano nya nagugustuhan ginagawa ko and it gives me the satisfaction to. I kissed him from top to down there
"Ahhh love fvck." But i still continue i can see his eyes are closed so i took the chance to ride on top of him slowly
Ugggh! Sh*t love you're so good." I can see yung gulat sa kanya but he loves it too. So i just continue grinding slow while he keeps kissing my lips down on my b**bs. And all we can hear is our moans and our names.
"Ahhhh. Do you like it sandro"
"I love it love don't stop uuggghh! Im cumming"
"Me too love im cumming ahhhhhh!"
And we can both feel our explosions down there.
"Omg love this is so good." Sabay yakap ko sakanya but the hood is still inside me tho
"Love you're sooo good. Omg even with this. Ang sarap mo love" when he said that i can feel the shiver in my whole body.
"Love stop you're turning me on again."
"We can still do it round 2"
"Uhm i love that but my legs are shaking now"
And he switched our position slowly. He started kissing me again so i can't help it but moan his name and i can see that he's loves it then it happened again round 2 done.