PART 15

"We tried to look for him. But no chance. Sabi ng family nya ayaw daw sabihin where he is. But he's ok daw and he's sorry kasi umalis sya. Month passed wala padin sya then the day before i went back here i received a message from him saying that he can't live with me anymore because everytime he see's me all he remember is i ruined their family."

SANDRO's POV

She's crying again. I can see the pain in her eyes. Oh god she doesn't deserve this.

"It's ok anj. Release everything it helps i promise"
"Sorry sands. I just can't help it. Until now i don't understand it eh. Hindi ko naman pinilit sarili ko sakanya all along wala na sila before we got back but ako pala yung sinisisi nya. God knows i cannot ruin anyones family."
"It's not your fault anj. you're just a victim here. Come here stop crying na"
"Sorry talaga sandro. Aga aga nag ddrama ako"
"Ok lang ano ka ba"
"Thank you. Im ok naman na im trying to heal. Hay nako let's stop this na nga. sands you want to go for a swim? Beach tayo?"

SANDRO's POV
So we decided to go sa beach

God grabe naman pinag daanan nya. Those guys throw the diamond for some rocks.

While nasa beach naman kami i really enjoyed her company. She's really funny and she really makes me feel different.

We're back at the house and im preparing my stuffs na since my flight will be later this evening. After packing. We just chill a bit.
"Thank you anj. Thank you for making this trip perfect and unforgettable"
"You're welcome. Unforgettable ka pa jan pag balik mo ng pinas for sure makakalimutan mo din ako hehe."
"No. Kahit umuwi na ko can we still talk? Pleaseee?"
"Oo naman. Why not coconut hehe."
"Can i hug you anj?"
" oo naman. Come here!"
Her arms wide open and we hugged.
"Im going to miss you congressman! Thank you for the best 4 days!"
"Me too anj. Me too. "
"Uhm anj i have something for you pala"
"For what? This is too much sands i can't accept this"
"Just a thank you and appreciation anj. And also i don't want to leave and not tell you this. I i don't know how to tell you but uhm"
"What is it ?"
"Uhm anj i like you. I really do like you, i don't know how but i really do. I know you're still healing. And i want you to heal first too but i just want to let you know that i like you. I'll wait for you until you're ready anj."
"Sands baka nadadala ka lang kasi you're happy? And you enjoyed this trip. Kalma ka lang"
"No anj. The first time i saw you palang i know there's something in you na. No pressure anj."
"Oh. Uhm ok."
"I'll wait for you anj until you're healed and ready." And i hugged her.

My phone rings.
"Kuya mom's asking what time you are leaving?"
"In about an hour i'll be at the airport na. Anj will drop me there lang"
"Oh she's with you now?"
And i showed anj in video call.
"Hi simon!"
"Hey anj! Vinny and I DM'ed you since we left but you never answer us naman!"
"Really? Sorry i haven't check my phone kasi sorry. I'll message you guys i promise"
"Ok we'll wait bye na kuya bye anj!"

ANJ's POV

We arrived at the airport and i cannot go down the car na kasi there's alot of people na baka may maka kita and maging issue pa.
We bid our goodbyes when he looked for the gift he gave me. It's a necklace and it has letter S in the pendant
"Come i 'll help you wear it."
"Thank you so much sands" teary eye.
"Hey! No crying na ok? Look we have matchy."
Showing his necklace din it has letter A initial a bit longer than mine (maybe para tago sa damit nya)
We hugged one last time and he kissed me on my forehead.
"I'll miss you"

Driving on my way home i can't help but cry.
Thank you for the best 4 days. I'll see you again sandro. Our paths will cross again.