PART 54

Sorry na mga sis! Late update! ✌🏻

ANJ's POV

Im now 5 Months pregnant na.
We're really open with our relationship in public na. I usually attend some events too.

Im still working remotely with my businesses but less work na kasi sandro asked me to don't stress myself too much. And if i'll be doing my usual work for sure i'll be stressed.

I just arrived here in sandro's office since i cooked something for lunch and i want to eat kasabay sya.
Papasok na sana ako ng office nya bigla akong hinarang ng babae. I think this is chi's reliever assistant nag leave kasi sya for 1 1/2 months since she just got married and mejo sensitive din pregnancy nya.

"Ma'am do you have any appointment?"
"No. But Im just here to brought sandro's lunch" she's looking at me from head to toe
"You cannot go inside. You can just leave it here"
"No thank you i can give it to him personally naman "
"Just leave it here." I still tried to continue go inside but she hold my arms
"I told you just leave it here. I'll ask the guards to bring you out"
"Please Don't touch me. Is that how you talk to anyone will go inside his office?"
"Yes. For people like you who can't understand a simple word"
"Poor standard you shouldn't be working here if you're like that. you can't even be nice"
"What did you say?" She hold my arms again
"I told you keep your hands off me please!" She hysterically shout and call guards. And i think that caught sandro's attention
"What's happening here?"
"Sir this woman wanted to go in your office i told her she can't since she don't have appointment she can't even understand it po kasi" wow biglang bait yan?
"What? And who told you that you can hold my wife's arms and treat her like that?!"
"W wife?" I can see how shocked she is
"Yes! She is my wife! Don't you ever treat my wife like that."
"Im sorry sir"
"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me. You should say sorry to my wife" parang nainis pa talaga sya
"Sorry"
We went inside sandro's office na.
"My gosh. She's so mean."
"What happened ba love." So i told him everything he really got mad. He even want to confront her again
"No na love. At least now she knows me."
"Let's eat na love? I brought you lunch so we can eat together"
"Uh thank you love so sweet naman my wife"

We're supposed to eat lunch but pumasok yung assistant.

"Sir. Gov Matt send this papers you need to sign daw po" she gave it to sandro and lumapit pa talaga sya like sa tabi nya tapos yumuyuko pa at dumidikit. I just can't nag iinit talaga dugo ko dito
"Mary i just need to sign this paper you don't need to come beside me. Just come back later." That's my husband ano ka ngayon bwisit ka
pag talikod naman nya ang sama ng tingin nya sakin sabay inirapan ako.
"Gosh love. I can't wait na bumalik si chi. That woman is stressing me out"
"I don't like her too" Plain ko na sagot

After we ate our lunch umuwi na din ako since mejo busy din talaga sya ngayon at may gift giving pa sila sa baranggay.

Until now hindi padin talaga mawala yung init ng ulo ko dun sa babae na yun. Parang may hndi kasi tama sa kanya.

While scrolling thru my phone aba may bagong trending.
Picture nila ng assistant nya habang pinupunasan ng pawis at yung isa binigyan ng water si sandro at nakangiti pa pareho.

8PM na wala padin tong si sandro. Ive been calling him kanina pa pero hindi sumasagot. I don't have a choice but to call her assistant.

"Hello. Is sandro still in the office?"
"Yes. He's busy don't disturb him." Aba maka sagot tong bwisit na to.
"I need to talk to him. Can you please tell him to call me"
"No. I can't. stop disturbing him. Bye we're going to eat dinner" aba punyeta talaga hayp na to. I just change clothes then nagpunta ako ng office nang gigigil nanaman talaga ko eh.

Pag akyat ko naman aba wala ang bwisit sa pwesto nya kaya dumirecho pasok naman na ko ng office at andun kumakain nga sila kasama si matt.

"Oh love. Why are you here?" Tanong nya sabay lapit sakin
"I should be the one asking you that. Why are you still here?!"
"Hi anj! Tara let's eat" aya ni matt
"Oh we still have one more meeting kasi love we just ate lang muna since we still have 30 mins before the last meeting."
"I've been calling you kanina pa but you don't even answer me"
"Huh? I was charging my phone kasi love" he said while he went to get his phone
"Mona i told you tell me right away if my phone rings!"
"Oh sorry sir i was busy po hindi ko napansin"
"Oh yeah right? I even call her para sabihin sayo na tumatawag ako. Hindi ba nya sinabi?" Sabi ko nang gigigil na talaga ko.
"Sorry ma'am nawala po sa isip ko" aba bait baitan pa.
"Oh yeah ? Ang bait ha? Maybe you also forgot na you told me not to disturb him?" And i see how matt and sandro is shock right now.
"What?! Mona! Explain now!"
"Ah sir hindi ko po sinabi yan. I called her lang po para sabihin about sa meeting nyo"

"Wow. Such a bitch? Gagawin mo pa kong sinungaling. Good thing im prepared" i record our call earlier and i played it.

"You didn't call me. I was the one who called you 15 mins ago."
"I cannot believe this! Are you out of your mind Mona?! What if that was emergency?! I even told you to call my wife and let her know about this meeting. But instead you choose not to call her and be fucking rude to her!"

"She deserves it. I know sandro you just got her pregnant that's why you marry her. I can feel it and i know you really like me. I can feel you love me sandro" what the heck baliw na ata to eh.

"God! You are crazy and delusional! Get out now. Take all your stuff! You don't need to go here tomorrow. I'll ask the HR to talk to you"

"No sandro. You can't do this to me. Im here i know you love me. I can give you everything sands" she said while trying to hug sandro
"Mona leave now! Don't wait me to call the PSG to get you out of here!" Matt said

"You will regret this! And you! You will suffer!" Sigaw nya habang dinuduro ako

"Try me bitch! Hindi pa buhay ang kakalaban sakin!" Sagot ko dito
"Leave now! Don't you ever try whatever you're thinking!" Sigaw ni sandro