Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Isn't that your wife? (3)

"The old man told me today that he was pissed off by you this time."

Said Taehyung who was sitting in the private room, while looking at Jungkook who was holding a wine glass.

Taehyung was his cousin, his father married one of Jeon's family women, which means his grandfather was also Taehyung's grandfather. Old Master He had only three grandchildren left for him. First was Jungkook, then the seconds was Taehyung, and the last was Huai Guan, Taehyung's sister.

To the old man, the three grandchildren were all treated equally and were very close, which made the relationship between the three grandchildren very close.

Taehyung was the eldest grandson of Kim Family and one of the Four young bachelors. He had just finished his medical education last year and returned home. At present, he was in charge of a jewelry group under Huai group companies.

Compared to Jungkook's gentle and noble manner, Taehyung is cold and exquisite. The two men sat there, each with their own handsome features, which made people unable to move their eyes.

He naturally understood why the old man would get pissed off at him. The feud between Jeon Group and Shuncheng Group could be traced back to 20 years ago. After so many years, the old man could still remember it as clear as the day. However, what made him really was, his only grandson married the eldest daughter of the Shuncheng Group.

Hearing Taehyung's words, Jungkook only smiled. He knew the old man's body condition, and the anger was real, but he knew that his body condition didn't have any relation to why he was pissed off.

Looking at Jungkook's elegant smile, Taehyung's peach blossom eyes were slightly raised and asked, "Is the cooperation with the Shuncheng Group going well?"

"Hmm." The ice in the glass had not melted, refracting the light, Jungkook faintly responded. He had just returned from Jingcheng when Taehyung asked him to the bar. He didn't like the noise of the bar, but the room was clean.

The collaboration with the Shuncheng Group had been initiated before his marriage, and he was busy with the Jeon Group in Jingcheng and would be more busy with this when he returned. Compared to the other families, the Jeon family only had him as a grandson, and there was nothing within the Jeon group to fight over. However, the external problems were more serious, and Xia City building materials market was dominated by the Shuncheng Group, which had a certain degree of hindrance to the development of the Jeon Group's real estate industry. And twenty years ago, the building materials market was originally dominated by the Jeon family.

The feud between the two families started right there.

Taehyung sipped his wine and looked out the window at the ground floor. The room they were in had the best view of the second floor of the bar, with large floor-to-ceiling windows just across the middle of the first floor dance floor. It's not time to make a scene yet, and currently there's a show on the bar stage.

"You said that you have married, but it's better to marry Su Gongcheng's second daughter. The future of the Shuncheng Group might also be in the hands of her second daughter. After his death, the things of his daughter will naturally be yours as well."

Jungkook heard Taehyung's words, he paused his drink and said lightly, "I've always been bad at waiting."

"So what are you good at?" Taehyung smiled.

His hand was empty and he poured himself a glass, his expression still gentle as he smiled and replied, "I'm good at snatching it myself."

The two were of similar age and had grown up together and were very close, so naturally, Taehyung knew Jungkook. He was gentle on the surface, yet decisive. People who appeared to be different on the surface were actually the most ruthless.

Taehyung grunted and said, "You're not snatching it, you're robbing it."

As for Taehyung's retort, Jungkook did not deny it and only smiled lightly.

The two continued to chat about work-related matters, and after a while, Huai Jing glanced in the direction of the first floor. The bar was dimly lit and cluttered, and after looking at it for a long time, his peachy eyes picked at something then turned to He Yu.

"Isn't that your wife?"

Jungkook slightly raised his eyes and looked past him, seeing the woman standing in the middle of the stage.

It's Lisa.