013

quick TW: severe panic attack & anxiety

"hello summers youtube people!" lily happily said to the camera that summer was setting up on the tri-pod.

"good afternoon everyone" summer said cheerfully while backing up into frame next to lily. "it's halloween, and because it's crazy unsafe for us to go trick-or-treating, me and lils are going to a halloween party." summer explained as she and lily danced around in the mirror.

"our friend james is throwing it, he throws one every year since 5th grade, summer and i are like his party natives. we've gone every year since he started throwing them" lily explained, walking into the bathroom with a tote with their things they need to get ready.

"anyways, i thought i should bring y'all with us, you guys will be able to see some of our friends again, y'all seemed to love them last time haha" summer started as she put her hair back.

the portion of the video of them getting ready was sped up, which was important because it took them almost 2 hours to get ready.

music played (specifically frank ocean and chase atlantic) as they did their makeup and hair. summer sucked at makeup, so she never really did any. which was fine because she hated it. but lily loved doing makeup, she always had it on. lily is always begging summer to let her give her a makeover. summer always says no, but every year for halloween she lets lily go crazy on her.

"guys lily is gonna do my makeup" summer explained with a fake scared tone. a giggle followed, lily beginning her artwork. summer chuckled at her phone, texting the one guy who'd been on her mind since their date 2 days before.

mattyb💅

are you going to james' party?

pretty sure he'd kill me if i didn't

?

lily and i have been going since he started throwing them in 5th grade

ooh ok that makes sense
you dressing up

ofc omg
u?

i'm gonna throw on a cowboy hat and call it a day

classy

summers giggling was stopped by lily finishing the makeup, pushing the camera lense into summers face.

"alright guys, we're gonna go take instagram pictures and go to the party, see you there!" summer smiled before shutting the camera off.

summercromwell