028

summer pov:

maybe it's because I've never experienced the real love that many have, but this past week with matt has been the best 7 days/168 hours/ 604800 seconds of my life.

I wake up to his good morning texts, he falls asleep to my goodnight texts.

I kiss his cheek after I kiss his lips, he kisses my nose after he kisses my lips.

I think about him 24/7, he thinks about me 24/7.

here's a few of my favorite moments of this past week.

~

I was in Chris's room with him and his brothers as they streamed on twitch. of course, I was sitting on the couch with my legs across matt and then nicks lap, I am their princess after all.

people couldn't stop raving about me and mat, we had just announced our relationship to the public only a day before this. people were talking about the way he rubbed my legs, the way we looked at each other, everything.

usually, I hate the attention being on me, but this time I liked it. people weren't being as mean as I thought they were going to be. though I probably have the triplet's angry announcement on Instagram for that. nick saw one hate comment and they had a speech on their Instagram stories.

~

"Baby, I don't think you understand how this works. the man always pays for the woman. especially when they're the one who invited her to coffee." matt explained to me after the cashier returned his card. I was going on about how I felt bad for paying, even though I knew there was no point.

"yeah but I think there's an exception when the woman orders a 15-dollar drink, Matthew"

"Nope, absolutely not."

~

matt literally was on Nick's shoulders at one of the football games I was cheering at with a sign saying 'summer is the best cheerleader in the whole world'. you do not understand how off guard that caught me. I nearly fell.

~

anyways, I love him so much. it's crazy to say that because we are just kids, but it's real. I love him. and I can't get over it.

Liz speaks!
hey guys
I'm kinda sad to announce that the book is gonna end soon :(

but don't worry! I'm thinking about making a sequel.

but I am gonna end the book around the 30th chapter.

seriously, thank you so much for the love on this stupid book. I thought it was crazy that it got 100 reads because that's the most attention any of my books have ever gotten, but as I'm writing this, this book has almost 3,000 reads. insane.

I started this book as a joke and never even planned on publishing it, but god am I happy I did.

what was your favorite moment of memories?

mine was the Halloween party :)

I LOVE YOU CRAZY HOES SO MUCH MWAH MWAH