7

A few days had passed since then and the child was preparing a new kind of armor for himself. If he were to ride the black dragon then he should blend in as well, deciding to use the shedded scales from Toothless to make fireproof armor. He honestly had no idea why he never thought of this sooner with Cloudjumper. The boy smiled as he finished up the last piece, he attempted to make it look somewhat dragon-like. Though he could only add so many spikes to it, though it passed regardless, he enjoyed the way it looked. He smiled at it before beginning to put it on, making his way towards Toothless who made a low growling sound at him, shaking off the baby dragons that decided to use him as their playground. Soon the child mounted the dragon and they took off, flying high in the sky.

   They had quickly made their way towards the fog surrounded island, only to see Viking ships turning to sail into the fog. Toothless growled a low growl at the ships and the hot gently placed a hand on the dragons head. They watched them for a moment, quietly following them before they were spotted. A Viking pointed up at them and the duo carefully flew into the fog. The boy could hear them whispering amongst themselves as they followed them. The flight was slower because of this, but the boy though it would be a good idea to use them to end the Red Queen. The symbol on their flag resembled the symbol at the island the boy found Toothless at. Soon they perched in a high rock formation as the Vikings breached the island, the two watched as they readied weapons and fortified the rocky beach of the island.

Toothless purred softly at this as they watched, the boy huffed softly as he laid across the dragons back. The dragon cooed softly at the boy as they got comfortable to watch the show. Soon, giant rocks were thrown onto the side of the volcano, the wall of it came crumbling down. One man with a large beard and a fur cape walked up to the mouth of the hole they had made and waved a hand. A flaming rock was sent through the hole as if briefly lighting up for them to see, the boy watched with curiosity. Studying everything they did, he watched as they yelled, swinging weapons as dragons flew from the mouth of the man-mad cave. Toothless whined as they lowered themselves to the rock formation more. The boy watched as they cheered before the ground began to shake. He could feel Toothless shudder under him so he gave the Night Fury a pat on the head.

    The man with the fur cape yelled at the other Vikings and readied their weapons again, soon the Red Queen destroyed the volcano surrounding her nest and showed herself, roaring loudly as she destroyed the Vikings weapons with a single step. The boy and the dragon shrunk back as they began to run around, screaming as they headed for the ships. The Queen didn't hesitate to light the ships ablaze, very few remained intact after the mighty blast of fire. The boy tapped the dragons head, looking down at him then at the dragon attempting to eat the Vikings running about on her island. The dragon purred and nodded before taking flight. They flew high into the air before diving down, a whistling sound occurred as they shot down at the giant dragon with high speeds. He could hear the Vikings yell at the presence of his dragon friend and immediately shielded themselves. Though their target was the dragon.

    Toothless let out a blast that hit the Queen so hard she fell, looking up to see the two flying about. They kept the blasts coming at her before she short fire up at them that they easily dodged. The Vikings immediately evacuated the area but only far enough to be safe, close enough to watch. Each shot sent at the large dragon was merciless with the intent to end her. Yet her armor like scales were persistent in not giving in. Eventually he was able to anger the Queen enough that she chased them into the sky. Toothless flew high up into the black clouds in the sky, the dragon followed attempting to bite them out off the air, missing as they disappeared into the darkness. A moment of silence we by by as they dragon looked around angrily for them. Soon the silence was filled with blasts from the Night Fury, the Vikings watching in awe.

    Then the Queen began to spit fire in the surrounding area, they were mostly fireproof minus the fake tail for Toothless. The boy stared back with a panic as they flew down, the Queen having eyes on them followed. They dove towards the island at high speeds before they flipped around and shot a blast into the Red Queens mouth, igniting the growing cloud of green smoke. The giant dragon proceeded to be lit on fire from the inside at it fell, landing head first into the pebble beach causing smoke and fire to cover the area. The boy looked back at the tail lit on fire only to notice it was no longer a tail and that it managed to fly away from Toothless leaving them with no escape as they smacked into the Queens ball ended tail. The impact knocked out the boy and he fell towards the flames, Toothless roared loudly at this and chased after him. Only for the both of them to be consumed by the flames.