A

***Warning: Censored-ish Mature content near the ending of the chapter!***

A few months went by and another season passed again. Ever since the night Jisung found out you weren't sleeping well because of him, he hasn't been coming around often. You were beginning to worry.

Had grown tired of your nagging that he's decided to not come over in secret anymore?

Then your mind drifts off to something even far worse, the thought of it makes your heart quelch.

Had Jisung found somebody to meet that had piqued his interest?

You knew there were many beautiful princesses out there and of course, with the two of you being only friends it was even impossible to think that he would like you the same way as you do to him.

You lay your head on the palm of your hand, as you sat in your royal garden alone.

Your heart isn't going to settle down anytime soon from all of the terrible scenarios your mind was making you see.

The season was getting cold again. There wasn't a single insect in your garden nor a flower. Everything in your garden was dead due to the season and it almost felt like your spirit was dead too.

There was nothing and nobody to entertain you besides the number of books your Mother, the Queen, made you study.

Lately, your mother had instructed a Royal teacher to teach you many ways of what it takes to become a Queen. You knew the basic studies and the rules of what needed to become a proper Queen to appease your Future King and people however the thought of being ruled by someone you don't bond well makes you cringe in disappointment and disgust.

Besides Prince Jisung, you have never met a Prince who would be able to treat you the way you like. Although Jisung may be a tease, he still knows your preference and he'd allow you to explore however you like without stopping you.

Jisung will buy you beautiful gifts of all sorts all around his trips to bring them back to you on the night of your Birthdays. He will also scold you for your lack of study and skills if he knew you were slacking off and of course, you had to obey him when he's done nothing but good things during your friendship with him.

He's your friend who you're already so comfortable with to even consider him an enemy like your father had said he was. How can you not fall in love with the Prince of the Han Kingdom when he treats you like a lady?

No, you rethink again, he's already treating you like a Queen.

"Princess, you have a visitor. A Prince has come to see you," Your ears perk the moment you heard there was a visitor.

Your heart begins to race and hope flares inside to life as you recall the first time you've met Jisung. He was the first one to come to you due to the rumors he's heard of the rival kingdom.

However, the sudden meeting turns out to become a long journey of struggles in a friendship.

You stand up and fix your dress. Looking back down to your feet you remember the time Jisung had taken your shoes from you before you could slip them on.

Letting your mind replay some memories of your past with Jisung you come to realize something about yourself.

Your eyes widen as you grip the length of your dress.

You've not only come to like your best friend...but you're also in love with him.

"Greetings Princess Y/N," The strange voice did not bring a sense of familiarity to your ears and you look up disappointed.