B

That few following days, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived and you can never be more excited. You were sure Jisung was just as excited as you were. Awaken by your maids, you were hurried over to your mirror to get ready. The white wedding dress you and Jisung chose the other week hung in front of you as you smile to yourself.

The layers of sheers poof out evenly down towards the polished floors as you carefully adjust the rest of the sleeves comfortably on you.

"Princess, you must be very excited, aren't you?" asks the maid. You nodded sheepishly.

"I'm a little nervous but yes I'm also excited." You sigh, taking in a deep breath you let the maids prepare you for your special day.

Looking at your reflection you lay a hand on the bump that is barely noticeable to the eyes. A small smile tugs your lips at the thought of spending the rest of your life with a family you will build with Jisung.

A soft knock came through the door and a maid went over to answer the door. The Queen steps inside with curious eyes and he smiles widen at the sight of your figure. You were getting ready and soon enough you will no longer be the little Princess she once wipe ugly tears from. Your eyes sparkle the moment you saw her and quickly you rush to her side to grab her hands with yours.

"Mother, how do I look?" You twirl lightly receiving a beautiful melody from her as she examines your accessories. The Hairpin the King made for you, pins your hair up tightly, and the forehead band hang lightly around your forehead as the gleaming jewels reflect off the light from the room.

It was the gift Prince Jisung, and Prince Hwang had given you before your marriage.

The Queen silently sniffs back her tears. She looks away from your eyes and chuckles softly.

"You're all grown up now. Before I know it, you're going to become a mother too." The Queen begins, "I don't expect much from whoever you decide your fate with but if the red strings continue to remain on both of you then I suppose it was meant to be."

The loving Queen sighs deeply as she pulls you into a long hug as if this was going to be the last time she will get to see you.

You hum in response as you let your mother's warmth engulfs you.

Your mind begins to run as you go back to the mirror wear the maids will finish up the last touch on your appearance before the ceremony. Your heart was racing at the soon-coming event that you and Jisung had been waiting for.

Holding your hands together, you pray that everything goes well today.

Having been dressed up already you let the maids assist you down the hallway to where the main hall will be decorated with white decorations, filled with people from all across the Kingdoms. Your footsteps were slow as you were beginning to grow nervous.

The ceremony hall was getting closer and closer but something suddenly piqued your interest, sending a strange wave of raw feelings you don't expect to start during a time like now.

You stop your steps and the maids turn to you, confused. You reach a hand out to the maid beside you, "Is it just me or why is it so quiet?"

Have you been taken to the wrong hall? Or have you made a mistake about where the location was to be taken?

Furrowing your brows underneath the veil you have on, your thoughts begin to cloud up as you couldn't think straight, you panic.

You enter the wedding hall, holding your long dress up, you glance around the empty silent ceremony room. The decorations were set up as your Father had instructed but, despite the beautiful decorations, the people were missing. You don't remember anything being practiced before the event.