Outro: The Red Kingdom

The moment you had closed your eyes on him, Jisung was never the same as he was before. The heavy silence of death lingers in the air above him, tormenting him mentally, as Jisung lifts you up from the blood floor where you lay.

Carrying you, his bride, in his arms he carefully takes you over to the rose-covered bed and lays your corpse on the soft mattress.

Holding your cold hands, and pressing the palms against his cheeks, Jisung inhales deeply.

"I was right, wasn't I...Please tell me? I did everything correctly so why didn't you wait a little longer?" his deep voice breaks softly as he continues to hold you closer to his red gown. Jisung smiles and chuckles brokenly through the heavy silence of the now bloody wedding chamber of yours. His steady heart now beats heavily against his chest as he could not contain his voice.

"We can finally be together now, Y/N."

Letting out a few sounds, his voice broke through in between sobs and laughter. He doesn't know whether he should be laughing or crying now. What is this feeling suddenly?

He feels overwhelmed and somehow...lonely.

What has he done?

How did it all come to this?

Shaking vigorously, as he hugs your dead corpse, Jisung laughs out loud to himself.

"You're even prettier tonight than I had thought," He mumbles with a sad smile. "The color red suits you a lot better than white, did you know Y/N?"

The Kingdom has now been consumed in darkness. The fire of the palace has died down leaving nothing but black residue behind, along with a few red discolored decorations you guys had both planned together. The white flowers that were used to decorate the pathway were drenched in a pool of blood.

The beautiful white wedding has turned red.

The Kingdom of what was once lively and prosperous was now the same as the Kingdom that Jisung used to call home.

Everything is all burned to ashes, nothing is left, and Jisung has lost it all.

He has lost his child.

He has lost you.

He has lost everything.

"Till death do us apart..." Jisung stops his mumbles and carefully looks down at your pale face again. His eyes take in your every feature one last time before the color of life can leave you, "No."

His eyes darken again and this time he reaches out his bloody hand and pushes back a piece of your hair away from your face. Gently, he places a kiss on your forehead as a tear drops down from Jisung's face onto your cheeks. Falling gently down your face as if you've also been crying too, Jisung inhales your scent one last time to remember everything about you as best as he could.

Nuzzling his nose against your neck Jisung breaks down, much harder than before.

His heart broke into pieces at the realization that he would never wake up ever again to call his name. It finally hits him and the pain became even more unbearable than usual. His eyes finally spill out the broken stars that he's hidden for so long from you.

The two of you had waited for this special day to come but it got ruined for the worse.

Jisung could only cry and beg for you to wake up over and over again. However, no matter how many times he cries and asks for you to do so, he knows you will never wake up ever again.

"Life tore us apart, Y/N." Jisung chuckles darkly at your dead body. Holding you so close and so carefully, Jisung smiles adoringly at your peaceful state and sighs one last time as he carefully leans closer to your face.

Until death does you guys apart.

But even after death, he will be sure to follow you closely.

"When I find you, I won't let you leave me again, Y/N,"

Then he kisses you, the Bride who laid peacefully in her white wedding dress that night in the burning Red Kingdom. 

---

This is how a Villain's story begins, Lol.

This was planned for an Angst so I'm sorry if it ended this way.

Also, I felt like part of the story was dragged hella hard so my bad for getting carried away.

I didn't wanna do straight Yandere or psycho from the beginning so I let it be a tint instead. 

Again, thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and I'll see you soon!