L

Perhaps, revealing your relationship with Prince Han was indeed a bad idea. Firstly, you had thought the warning your father has given you was just a threat however it turns out he was not wrong the moment Prince Han had shown up in the morning in the main hall to greet your Father of his visit. The two of them clash swords afterward as the King had taken Prince Han's visit as an insult.

"How pity can the King be?" You whine but your Mother, the Queen, only nudges you to be silent as this was a fight between two rivaled Kingdom and men. You sigh at the sight, you were a bit worried indeed, after all, you knew your father was a man who takes his words seriously.

The moment the two step away, your father immediately sheaths his sword, which Jisung follows afterward. It was drawn. You rush over to Prince Jisung's side the moment your father stepped away.

The King eyeballed you strangely but you paid no attention as your eyes were glued on the man you were with. Your father can only be still and watch as the scene unfolds in front of him.

"Are you alright? The King isn't the type to mess with, Han. How many times have I told you to not pick a fight with him?" Jisung furrows his brows at you.

Jisung, "His Majesty was the one who invited me to fight him, how can I say no when it is from the King himself?" Then he leans in closer and whispers, "Especially when he's my future Father in law, it'll be a bad impression you know. I must at least try to impress him to like me." You roll your eyes and walk away but before you could, the Prince had already tugged you back to his side with a teasing smile.

"But of course, your father doesn't need to know about our dirty little secret yet. I'm afraid he might pass if I let him know the news of a possible young royal coming soon." His eyes dart towards your abdomen which you quickly cover with your hands.

It's been two months since you and Prince Jisung had spent a night in secret together. Since then, the two of you were no longer friends but something more. Jisung has expectations for the two of you which was a young royal member that could be in the process right now, as he likes to joke. However, you had not expected much since you assumed it was just a first it shouldn't be possible to have one coming.

Prince Jisung knew better though, as much as he likes to tease you and make you flustered at the idea of a family, he knew how risky it was to suddenly do things you guys were not supposed to do when you were not married to him just yet. It can lead to a big punishment which can put the two of you at risk of death.

Jisung smiles which you find odd, "What are you thinking about?"

Jisung tilts his head at your question, "How many kids should we get?"

You smack his chest and walk away from his amused face. He chuckles at the sight of your flustered cheeks which h finds adorable every time.

Although he was a flirt, you knew Jisung meant the words he said which gets your mind thinking. How many kids do you want with him?

You shake the thought out of your head. You rather not think about those things for now until the two of you make it. It's better that way. If you think too much and hope for it it could not happen for the worse may happen. Therefore, you rather wait to talk about it with Jisung later.

---

"How can I be sure the King of Han won't try to attack us in secret by allowing you to marry my Princess?" said the King, "I'm sure you must have other things in the plan don't you, Prince Han."

Jisung smiles, he remains kind and polite and you watch in awe at the sight. It was strange to see His Highness act so different from the usual especially when you're used to seeing him be careless and reckless when he's alone with you.