Chapter 20

Tammy couldn't fucking believe it.

He'd done it. He'd actually done it.

He liked her. And he'd told her. And he'd told her dad. And now they were together.

They held hands the whole way home, and when they stepped in the door at Bruno's place, they beamed at each other when they realised Cora wasn't home. They immediately ran up to his room, and Tammy threw herself on his bed.

However, as he shut the door behind him, Tammy couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

Bruno lay down next to her, kissing her, but she could tell he was just as nervous as her.

"You're holding back" she said

"I'm.... Is it weird that I'm a bit nervous? To be in here with you?"

She burst out laughing. "I was just thinking how nervous I was."

"Maybe we should like... not?"

"Not what. Do bits?"

He laughed. "Yeah. Like maybe not right away."

She nodded. "Look. We can take this as fast or as slow as you feel comfortable with. But right now, I just desperately need you to have your shirt off, because this whole look but don't touch thing has been driving me fucking crazy ."

He grinned at her. "You first, then."

Tammy giggled, thanking jesus, mary, and joseph that today of all days, she chose to wear cute underwear.

She pulled off her tshirt, leaving her in just her black lacy bra and black jeans.

She heard his breath immediately catch as he saw her. But then, he looked at her jeans and bit his lip.

"Oh, you want these off too?" she teased.

He shrugged at her, trying not to be anything other than a gentleman.

She bit her lip at him, unbuttoning her jeans slowly. She slowly allowed the zipper to unclick, and she turned slightly to the side so he could watch her take them off.

His breath caught as he watched her slide her jeans over her ass. However, just as she got to the end of her sexy jean-taking-off routine... she lost her balance, falling over.

He immediately jumped off the bed, laughing his head off, and helped her up.

She pouted, giggling, but immediately grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. She reached out, letting her fingers glide down the hard ridges on his abs, and letting them drift to the waistband of his jeans.

With a deft movement, she undid the button on them, but didn't go any further, allowing him to control whether or not he took them off.

He did.

His jeans being considerably looser than hers, they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them, and they made their way back on to the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, immediately pulling her closer into him. She responded by pulling him on top of her, between her legs.

She raked her fingers through his hair, staring deeply into his eyes. "I can't believe you're finally mine" she smiled.

He kissed her with such warmth, such passion, that she thought she was going to cry.

"I can't believe I held out this long" he whispered back, making her giggle. "I've wanted to kiss you like this since like, the third day I met you."

" Third?!" she laughed.