chapter 1

Author pov

"You two are getting married and that's final" Said the old man to the two boys in front of him.

One of them is sobbing very hard and the other is shock by the announcement he have no idea how he got stuck in here, he just followed his brother to expose some guy and he got in trouble,and now his brother is acting as if nothing happened.

"B... But gr... Grandpa this is, no I don't want to...I don't like him at all please dont do this" Said the boy but his grandpa turned deaf  and turned towards his son

"Tin do you have any problem with my decision?" He asked and the son just agreed to be honest he loved the latter who is sobbing infact everyone loved him except one person Tay Tawan Vihokartana.

Few days ago....

Newwiee's poor dad arranged wedding for his son with his boyfriend earth at first earth was ready but slowly he started to ask money from new's dad, and the poor man gave him almost all the money just for his son's sake, Newwiee didn't have a clue about it.

He was happy that he is going to marry someone he loved and after his wedding he won't be burden to his dad but New didn't know that his bubble of happiness will blast soon.

On the other hand, one fine day Tay saw Mr T giving money to Earth, after earth left Tay came to his uncle "What was that uncle why did you give him the money as much as I know he is from well to do family" Tay said Earth was from a rich family who were the rivals of Vihokartana's Tay didn't like their son because of his attitude but for the sake of Mr T he was ok with New dating and now this so called wedding.

"Oh it.... it's no.. nothing son a.... ah few days ago.... I borrowed money from him... And now I'm returning it" Mr T said and Tay immediately understood that his uncle is lying "Uncle I've seen you from the day I opened my eyes and I know very well how bad you are while lying tell me the truth or else I'll ask this to New" He said, Tay knows very well that Mr T loves his son very much and can't see him sad.

Mr. T got tensed very much he had no choice but to tell him the truth "young master promise me that you will not tell anything to New, that boy if he come to know about it he will blame himself for things he didn't do" Said Mr.T he was worried about his son a lot. "No.. No uncle I won't tell him-" He wanted to continue but kept quiet afraid that he would not say anything if he continue speaking.

"That Earth he don't love my son and I'm sure of it, but New is madly in love with him so this guy is taking advantage of it, he ask me money whenever he want, he says that if I won't give him money he will break the wedding with my son, and you know new he is dreaming about this wedding I saw him so happy after a while and I don't want him to shatter" Mr T said hearing this Tay's blood boiled he don't know why he felt this has to do something with the family rivalry, he felt bad for New just because his father is connected with vihokartana's his future is in stake

"Don't worry uncle I will make sure that baster will pay for it" Tay said and Mr T looked tensed "Young master please please Tay son don't do anything my son will shatter" Mr T begged him "Uncle if this marriage breaks he will cry for few days and be fine or else do you want him to suffer until his death? Above this I'm not going to tell you anything he is your son you know what to do" Tay said and left the father in tears in the garden.

But one thing Tay made up his mind to save New after all it's Vihokartana's prestige he can't let anything happen to his family name he don't want people telling that they couldn't save their servant's son. He called his friend off and of course his cunning cousin and told them everything Gun didn't like what Earth did, Gun kinda like new because he is sweet and kind but he did reject gun's friendship it was the first time someone said "no" To him, and now it's his chance to be friends with New and he won't leave this opportunity. The three of them decided to spy on Earth and expose him on the day of the wedding and they did.

Present....

Seeing the clip New broke down he is not sad that his wedding is broken he is hurt that because of him his dad suffered a lot but people over there misunderstood that he is crying for being cheated so Tay's grandpa decided Tay to get married to New the old man was very proud of his grandson for the work he did, and he too didn't aprove this wedding but just for sale of New he did and now he would love it if New become their son-in-law. Looking at Mr&Mrs.V they already love the crying boy so much more than their own son so he thought it will be a great choice and Tay wouldn't get any other better partner than New.

Tay had to stop this wedding, he turned to look out for his cousin and friend for help, but looking at his brother it looked like he agrees with their grandpa's idea and his friend won't go against his brother so they are not going to help him Tay sighed and had no other choice but to agree with what his grandpa said,

'what the hell Tay why did you go to help that idiot you should have acted as if you don't know anything damn' he cursed himself for exposing earth.

                         **********
Hey how is it, I hope you all liked it and it's not confusing

What do you think what will Tay do will he change his mind just before the wedding and break his grandpa's heart Or he will get married to baby New
Let me know your thoughts 😺 Do vote and comment😊