chapter 15

Author pov

New felt very comfortable while talking to lina as if he is talking to his mom, unfortunately, she is not his mom.

New also found out that he and she have more similarities in liking he thought they are all coincidences but how can a person have so much of similarities they kept talking until Lina was called by someone she excused herself "I'll have my leave now it was nice meeting you New I hope someday we will have a chat like this" she said with a smile and went to meet others, and New went near his mother-in-law who was looking for him.  "New son, where were you? I was worried are you enjoying it here? Do want to leave? "Mrs V asked him seeing his happy face "Yes mom, it's good people over here are nice, especially Namtan's mom, I was with her the whole time and we had a nice talk," New said excitedly and this confused Mrs V, she knows that out of everyone over here are arrogant and especially Lina Tipnaree who was known for her arrogance talked nice to New, she couldn't believe New said she was kind to him, as much as she knew lina always keep her daughter first and now New married her daughter's crush, of course, she would have treated New badly but then why New said she took good care of him.

 "Mom hey mom what happened" New asked her when she kept quite completely. "No nothing son I'm glad your enjoying and where is that idiot son of mine? " She asked avoiding his stare and New looked confused at her as if he forgot something "damn he said to wait near the dessert counter but I was talking to aunty and forgot about him" New said in panic

 "Aunty? Who is that" Mrs.V asked her son in law becase as much as she know New he usually address people with sir mam but calling this was surprising "oh Namtan's mom she told me to call her aunty" New said again smiling and the couple frowned by listening to it, but they smiled at New who looked happy by then one of their friend came there with their son "Hello Mr and Mrs. V  how are you" Said the person even New looked at the voice coming from a man about his in laws age he looked at the young man towards his right and was surprised to see the young man "Hey Kay, how are you here" New exclaimed he didn't know kay was rich too.

"Do you kids know each other" Mrs. V asked them "yes mom, me and kay work in same hospital" New said and Kay nodded "Thank god now you have someone to accompany you, you don't have to search for that son of mine" She said laughing. New and Kay let the elders talk they went to other table to talk.

On the other hand Tay who saw New completely forgot about him was a bit pissed he don't know why he is pissed he told New he can go out with anyone then what is this feeling he is scared what if New go away from him, he can't afford that he can't loose New, New is his and nobody's allowed to take him away from him.

Namtan used this opportunity "hey Tay, I greeted you a while ago but you didn't see me" She said and Tay just nodded he have no interest to talk to anyone right now "Tay hey" Namtan bought her hand close near his face "Namtan please i dont want to talk now leave me alone" He said angrily "how can I leave you Tay, you seem pissed now I worry about you" She said showing how worried she is, Tay looked at her in sad eyes "Tay dont worry New must be busy don't be sad" She said she knew New was with Kay but acted as if she don't know "Yea busy, busy with that Kay I told him to wait for me but look he went with that guy" Tay said a bit pissed he didn't like New forgetting about him. "Huh what New left you and went with Kay how come that's not true ryt" She said acting all surprised Tay took a glass of champagne and said "I don't know why he did that couldn't he wait a while for me" Tay said again drinking and asking more for the bartender "Tay stop drinking you will be drunk you know your a poor drinker" Namtan said this was not she was expecting she wanted to poison Tay's mind against New and this was a good chance to lie to Tay that New has fallen for Kay, but if Tay keeps on drinking it will be bad for her.

"Tay please stop" Namtan once again tried to stop but Tay ignored her, his mind was full of New's laugh with Kay New never smiled like that with him he was in his thoughts that he didn't hear Namtan, he looked at where New was sitting with Kay and Kay was going to feed New something which the latter was denying and this boiled Tay no one is allowed to force New and how dare that Kay do that he don't know when he is on his feet he went and punched Kay's face and that was when the whole hall was silent "TAY" His mom shouted she was shocked by her son's behavior for the first time she saw her son punching someone and thag too in front of so many people "Tay son what happened why did you punch him" Tay's dad asked him he was loss for words "dad he was forcing New" Tay said and others looked at him so he continues  "dad no one can force New you know that then why this"

It was that time Gun came to their rescue "p Tay.... Hmm... Guys I'm sorry p Tay is just drunk and is babbling something" He said to people over there then he turned to Kay and his parents "I'm sorry p Kay uncle and aunty he had a bad day today so he acted like that I'm really sorry" He said again and he and off dragged Tay out who was protesting to leave.

Tay's mom and dad apologised everyone and followed them, they were a bit shocked by their son's behavior but were a bit happy too seeing their son stand for New. "Tay what was that behavior of yours" His mom said as soon they came where gun took him, Namtan was also with him there "I didn't do anything mom, and didn't you see he was forcing some food to New tho he didn't want it and none of you said anything couldn't you see he was saying no to it" Tay said he was really pissed no one saw how bad New was feeling instead of stopping Kay they are scolding him "No p nothing happened like that" Gun said it looked like he is finding some answers "what do you mean by nothing happened, didn't you see ahh forget it" Tay said frustrated why can't anyone believe him "but p it's ok if p kay was with him didn't you say he can lead his life as he want" Gun has put fuel to the fire "I did it was a week ago but now I have changed and I... " All were eagerly waiting for Tay to say but Namtan spoiled it "uncle aunty Tay is drunk you better take him before he creats any issues" She said hopping they will take Tay with them "No wait p was going to say something ryt p" Gun said again he wanted Tay to confess badly coz he saw New hiding in bush and ear dropping, but unfortunately by then drunk Tay's mind shifted somewhere else and started to run here and there and the family had no choice but to leave with him.

As Tay and his family left, Namtan sighed it was a close call Tay was about to confess his feelings in front of all and there are media people if they would have heard about it then it would have been difficult, but in the end she could manage it.

After a while Namtan met her mom outside the party she got a little mad at her for the way she behaved with New "Mom looks like you were having good time today with New" She said she didn't want her to support New, "huh no.... No I ju... just took his attention so that you can be with Tay for long" She said hiding her intentions "oh really but then during... "

"Are you doubting your mom Namtam? You know very we how much I love you and still mom is hurt by this" Lina said and left from there. Now Namtan is feeling guilty for the words she said everything she planned for today didn't go as she wanted and Tay's drunk confession to New and everyone made her angry and now she took that anger on her mom, she felt bad for it.

Now since Tay have confessed not exactly confessed but his emotions towards New have developed she have to act quickly or else it will be more difficult to get Tay, but she have to do something before anything more happen because Tay was drunk people around them didn't take the confession seriously they thought it might be some kind of a game, but she knew Tay that confession came from his heart and she have to do something before they announce it officially.
                             ************
Yo guys, I'm super sleepy now and about this chapter I was very lazy to type this I had  made lots of changes I hope it's good and for Tay he started to fall in love and Namtan what will she do now her mom is pissed by her, will she help and what do you guys think what is the relationship between Namtan's mom and New. Something is fishy ryt😆 let's see what will happen next.