chapter 13

Author pov

The day of party arrived Tay tried all his tricks to not to attend party but everything failed he had no choice but to go during the week days Namtan tried to get close to Tay and even warned New to get away from him but the latter ignored her saying he is his husband.

By a week New came to know her true color he understood that she is trying to break them off but then he thought maybe Tay might have asked her, so he tried his best to be ignore Tay and whenever they had any misunderstanding he would just remain quite and at the end of the day they live in same house and room so even if they fight they will be friends once again in morning.

In Namtan's house her mom gave her some gifts to give it to New and Tay but she refused it, "why should I go there mom and out of that you want me to give him gifts are you serious? " Namtan said she can't believe what her mom asked her just now, her mom wants her to give gifts to New out of everyone. "It's for your benefit I'm telling this baby, if you go and show that you accepted them and is ok with their relationship everyone will start liking you like before and slowly you can put them to your side, but ya you have to be very careful with Gun he is the one you have to impress you the most" And when her mom explained the reason she was ready to go and give those gifts to New.

Namtan visited the Vihokratana's early in the morning she had got a lot of gifts to them especially New, at first New was confused as to why she got so many gifts and especially to him he know very well how much she hates him but in front of Tay he took the gift 'Don't think this is over New everything starts now see how Tay will break your ties' She thought while giving gifts to him.

At once New didnt know what to say and before he could react she went to Tay "What are you doing here namtan?" Gun asked her without giving any respect he was a bit annoyed by her presence

"Today we all have a important party to attend so i thought why don't I get some gifts to New, after all it's his first party where he will meet big people and of course he have to look good so i bought branded clothes" She answered in a mocking tone, but New was genuinely happy he thought Namtan really wanted to gift him "Thank you Namtan" New said before gun or anyone could say anything to her, Tay too was a but annoyed he had actually bought a suit for New and thought of giving it later but now Namtan has put water on his plan.

New excused himself and went to their room and Tay a bit annoyed by Namtan's gift also followed him and Namtan looked at the couple she was a mad but she didn't want to loose her cool now, *cough* she looked at the person who coughed and saw Gun looking straight at her "I think your work is done so why don't you leave now" He said directly to her she looked at Tay's mom but she ignored Namtan, so she had no choice but to leave from there.

"Today you said me to go out of this house but soon I'll be your sister in law Gun, see what I will do after that" She spoke to herself when she went out of the mansion

On other side New was very happy with the suit, he was watching his reflection on the mirror and was amazed by Namtan's choice and that was when he noticed something in their bed, it looked like a gift so he went there and looked at it he was about to open it and Tay stopped him "don't open it New" He said which startled the boy. He looked at Tay in a question mark "Why? My name is written in this why can't I" New asked he thought Tay was teasing him so he was annoyed by Tay "No... No it's not that great you might not like it and....."

"Don't tell me you got this for me!!!!!!are you serious" New cut him off in between and Tay didn't know what to say he was embarrassed and New smiled at the adorable look on Tay and opened the gift bought by his husband, his first gift, it was a  green suit and New loved it more than of what Namtan gave him, "This is more pretty than what she gave, I will wear this for the party" New said to Tay surprise he didn't expect this from New and he was happy for it.

Tay was waiting for New to get ready he was wearing a white suit which him mom sent him when she came to know that Tay had gifted New, he had no choice but to wear that because he wouldn't feel bad and here he is waiting for New. "Tay! My baby look at you so handsome as always" His mom said proud of her son, "By the way where's New it's time to go is he ready? " She asked without stopping her son to speak "I don't know mom, maybe he is getting ready-" But he was cut

"what do you mean you don't know your his husband you should know go to your room and bring him with you until you reach that venue your his husband" She said she didn't know her son is this rude to New "ok mom I'll go and call him" Tay said he didn't want to foil the joy, he entred the room without warning and stood there like a statue he was impressed by New's look it's the second time he is seeing the latter in suit and his heart started to beat fast. New felt someone's eye on him so he looked up at the mirror to find Tay staring at him, "I knew it, this suit's won't look good on me look at you, your so shocked that words are not coming out of your mouth I'll better change it to something and-" New couldn't finish when Tay covered his mouth with his palm "what is wrong with you today why are you talking so much, and about your outfit you look good so dont change it" Tay said releasing his palm, New blushed a bit listening to Tay's compliment.

"Let... Let's go mom is waiting for us" Tay said nervously when he realised he just admired New's look when the two came down stairs they looked like a royal couple,but unfortunately one of they is too dumb to realise they are made for each other.

Mrs. V was very happy "look at you guys you look like a couple made in heaven and this son of mine want you to introduce you as his friend arr anyone can say your a couple" Mrs. V said she was still annoyed by Tay's request

The Vihokratana's reached the venue tho Tay started to feel for New he was still confused and as he told few days ago he introduced New as his best friend to people whom he met, this party was held by Mr. Kum he had to announce something to everyone it was kept as a suspense of what it is even Tay's dad didn't know about it. As always when the Vihokratana's entered everyone got their attention but this time more than the family people were interested at the boy who came with them. And as always press showered themselves in front of the family.

                         *************
Once again a small chapter I'm really sorry these days I'm not getting time to write there are too much things in my plate for now😅 i hope you liked this chapter Namtan's mom and New will meet soon. 😌