Chapter 19

Author pov

It's New's birthday today it's his first birthday in this family but New is not happy with it.

He hates his birthday every year he feels sad because he thinks his mother left his dad because of him. So he never celebrates his birthday but his dad finds a way and usually celebrates it, it won't be very grand but James gets him his favourite cake and gifts even though New doesn't like it he will be happy because that makes his dad happy and that matters him the most.

When he got up, he didn't see Tay beside him, ya beside him after that incident now TayNew sleep on the same bed, New looked around he knows very well that Tay is not an early person he was confused about where he went.

He got out of their room to meet silence as if no one is home and this confused him more, New asked one of the maids where the rest of the family are but to his disappointment she said she have no clue about it.

New got ready like a normal day, Tay came after a while. "Hey where were you," New asked him as soon as he entered, somewhere he was hoping that Tay would have remembered his birthday but Tay gave him a blank expression "I went to drop mom and dad they have some important work," Tay said looking at New and New's face for once came down, every year Mr&Mrs. V without forgetting wishes him on his birthday now that he is part of their family he was hoping that they will wish him early in the morning, he didn't expect Tay will remember his birthday and as he expected Tay didn't.

TayNew got ready and went to the hospital, as they were going New was still lost looking at his phone and Tay was behind his wheels, New was waiting for his birthday message from his in-laws but all went in vain "New we reached let's go" Tay said seeing New lost in his thoughts but the latter didn't move a bit so tay clicked his fingers in front of New to bring New back to earth, at once he looked at Tay and the surrounding to see where he is and realised that they are in the parking lot of the hospital New felt embarrassed and went out of the car leaving a laughing Tay behind, all these were witnessed by Namtan she was angry when she got an invitation from Tay to celebrate New's birthday.

Flashback
Namtan went home, as usual, a bit pissed that Tay had ignored her because she was not careful with her words. She was in her room when the maid of her house knocked on her room, she asked her to come in the maid handed her a letter and a small bouquet and left from there at the same time Lina entered to talk to her daughter.

Namtan who noticed that "Mom mom look here I got a letter from Tay he even sent me a bouquet see" She said very excitedly to her mom showing the unopened letter and bouquet Lina doubted why Tay sent this without any reason but she didn't go to say anything unless her daughter opens it and see what is there herself.

Namtan opened the letter and as soon as she started reading it she started to get angry Lina who saw this knew it was something related to New Or else Namtan wouldn't have had that frown on her face, she went to her daughter and took the letter from her hand and read it. It was an invitation to Namtan by Tay to celebrate New's birthday 'so his birthday is today' Lina thought and suddenly she decided to put her plan into action, on the other side pissed Namtan threw the bouquet away and the things near her "Baby stop it don't hurt your self" Her mom said in worry Namtan looked at her mom "Stop? You want me to stop huh? Can't u see mom your daughter is getting hurt in here and you worried about me getting hurt physically" She said pointing towards her heart Lina went to her daughter "I have a plan but I can't tell you what it is, and when it works you can have Tay and I'll take New with me" Lina said having an evil smile. Namtan calmed a bit down "Mom can I ask you something again why are you so interested in New? " She asked she want to know what relationship New have with her mom "You don't need to know that you want Tay ryt I'll help you with that and don't go to ask any unnecessary questions and for New he and James will have a big surprise which they won't forget for their lifetime," She said smirking.
End of flashback