Chapter 17

Author pov

"Long time no see James" Said the women "Lina" He said shocked he is seeing her after years, he knew she was married to a rich family but he didn't know she would still remember him.

She smiled lightly and James asked her to have a cup of coffee, because he didn't want any others to see her they went to a cafe "ou this cafe still exist, I thought they left this place" She said when they went to a familiar cafe "Just because you left, doesn't mean everyone will" James said looking at her, he was annoyed by her presence but then he wanted to know why did she come. After ordering they took a seat "why are you here? " He asked her directly.

She was a bit startled but not surprised she was expecting this cold treatment "Why so cold we are meeting after years atleast talk nice to me" She said smirking, he was about to tell, her something when the waiter got their order he thanked the waiter "What a surprise you still remember my favorite I thought you would have forgotten about it" She added when she saw her favorite cappuccino and he just gave her a blank stare "of course I would remember after all it's" He stopped in between talking about it he don't want any bitter memories now.

Lina just laughed "Now tell me why are you here? And how did you find me, if you don't have anything to say I'll leave" James said again he was happy with his life away from this women "Hmm it wasn't difficult to find out and Why are you leaving so soon we we met after years and You changed before you-"

"Don't talk about the past I have nothing to do with you all, and now your married to someone else and have a daughter be happy with your family why bothering me" He cut her off "that's rude I just want to know how you are and New" She said still smirking.

"Don't you dare take his name you have nothing to do with my son, leave him alone" James said he is getting more annoyed by the women in front of him, but lina didn't stop "He have a relationship with me even tho you denie it many times " She continued "No you don't and why are you interested in him all of the sudden are you done with your lavish life? " He said James was about to leave "I want New, I might give him more than what you can give so I'm here to tell you that I'll be taking him" She said unbothered and pissed James banged the table and sat there. "Don't you dare and in what right you are telling me this, in fact your not even his mother" He said and for the first time in a while her smirk disappeared, James know he has hit the spot.

"Mind your words James even if I didn't give him birth it doesn't make me a stranger" She said she was starting to loose her cool "Look lina leave me and my son alone we are happy don't just storm in to our life" He said sternly but she once again repeated "Look James I'm telling it for his own good let me take care of him, I can provide him everything including mother's love which he miss" She wanted New at any cost now.

James just sighed " Even if I agree What will you tell him that your his long lost aunt? And what if he ask where you were until now that you suddenly came to his life? " He said he knew how stubborn is Lina after all they were childhood friends when James said this she was a bit taken back "I.... I'll tell him I was not knowing and I know he will come with me you don't have to worry" She said she wasn't going to give up that easily "And what will you say how your related to him, will you tell that your his mother's twin sister 😐or his dad's fake best friend" He said angrily he was done with her now and he had no choice but to talk about his wife.

"James, I'm still your friends and I... I" She was upset by James words and when she had to say something he cut her off "Friend my foot, we are no longer friends our friendship broke the day you helped your twin, my ex wife to run away from home and then after a year I came to know you married Tipnaree after making my life hell and you say your my friend if you were you wouldn't have allowed your sister to run away do you know this friend of yours needed you the most then, my son needed his mom and see now you come here as if nothing happened,why are you quite answer me" He spoke his sad story after years to her