chapter 10

Author pov

Tay and New reached the hospital, both were completely silent during the whole ride as soon as New was ready to go out "Umm. A new look.." Tay started to talk and New closed the door that he had opened

"yes Te is there anything you have to say" The way New calls him makes his heart skip a beat and he loves that way but for now he has to talk to New about the party he won't want to drag that for long

"New umm about that party Gun mentioned before" He started to say and New looked at him curiously "It's ok Te if you don't want me to come I'll stay at home I'll tell mom dad I have some university work," New said even though he felt a bit bad

"No....no ....it's not that you come to the party but I'll introduce you as my friend it's just for time being I'm not ready I hope you understand," Tay said he didn't want New to misunderstand.

New was hurt but he didn't show it to Tay, he just smiled at the latter and left the car 'if you wanted me as a friend why did you even get married to me, oh wait, New what's wrong with you why are you annoyed he already cleared things with you be grateful that he is taking you with him" New was busy debating in his head he didn't see someone in front of him and dashed that person he was about to apologize when he heard a familiar voice" are you blind" And yes it was Namtan New looked at her.

" I'm sorry and you didn't fall I did so you don't have to act victim you were the one who dashed me and not me" New said who was down he did get a few scratches in his elbow "You wait and see what I'll do" She was about to trash him in her feet when she saw Tay coming "oh New I'm sorry are you hurt anywhere" She said suddenly New was expecting her punches was surprised by her sudden change of voice.

"What's happening here," Tay said when he saw New down on the ground being hurt and New understood why she changed suddenly "tay I'm sorry I dashed New and he fell there were some sharp stones and he got hurt," She said acting as if she is sad New didn't say anything since he doesn't want any drama Tay looked at his partner worried "are you ok New get up let's do first aid," He said giving his hand to New, but New's luck or bad luck he sprained his ankle and he couldn't get up for once Namtan was happy she know Tay will send him home immediately to take rest and who knows if it's bad he might not attend the party this weekend.

Seeing New hissing in pain Tay lifted him in a bridal way and took him inside New turned completely red in embarrassment and Namtan in anger Tay was neutral from the outside but his heart was beating fast, Tay went to doc Kum he told him New was hurt after examining his leg "don't worry Tay he is fine just a sprain he will be fine in no time" Doc said looking at Tay's worried face "worried who's worried I'm not I know it's a sprain he will be fine" Tay said he didn't want to show that he is worried for New "If you say so son" Doc said smirking Namtan was standing behind then and was staring New if looks could kill New would be dead by now "tay, new is fine we have work" Namtan said it was when Tay realised she was with them "But Namtan he-"

"I'll take care of him you go do your work now come after your shift," She said once again forcing him to go, New didn't want Tay to go he know very well Namtan is waiting for Tay to leave "Namtan take care of him for a while I'll be soon," Tay said and the doc didn't go to say anything, after all, it's kids matter he shouldn't involve.

As doc and Tay left Namtan turned to New "wasn't it easy for me to make Tay obey me" she said smirking at New who just ignored her "Your Tay will be mine soon New he don't deserves a low class like you I'll make him fall for me you hear that" She said once again when New ignored her, New at once wanted to tell her she can have Tay he isn't intrested but the way she insulted him pissed him off "ohh you want my husband I didn't know that rich people are more intrested to rob other things so cheap of you even tho your so rich and  Tay a toy to claim he is yours and Ms Namtan, Tay is my husband you cant just clam him your thank god Tay is not as low as you are" New responded he is shock by his reply it was as if he doesn't want to share Tay with anyone and Namtan was not expeting New would reply like that she didn't know what to respond "I'll make him mine want and watch New" she said and was about to leave the room "All the best husband snatcher" New said laughing he was a bit shy on what he said he never thought he would say something like that.

After a while, Tay came only to see New sleeping he looked like a baby Tay's heart started to beat fast once again seeing New. This experience is complete New to him, he never felt something like this is it because he is attracted towards New Or is it because he fell in love without knowing 'No Tay that's not possible how can you fall for him he is your rival remember when mom is with two of us she will favour him"  Tay reminded himself why he hates New, he knows it's a silly reason but he do get jealous when his mom favours New than him.

Tay was busy in his thoughts when New woke up, because he felt someone staring at him when he was asleep and that someone is Tay and this annoyed him a bit "Te what's wrong with you I can't sleep over here why are you staring at me, don't tell me your planning to kill me" New said in a horrific way, and that was when his thoughts broke "Huh? What?" He was confused and didn't know how to react and New laughed seeing him, it was first time since his wedding New laughed Tay cleared his throat to his his embarrassment "ummm I thought Namtan was here to take care of you where she-" He couldn't finish his sentence when the person he mentioned came crying to him.

Both Tay and New were surprised to see her crying especially New "hey Namtan what happened why are you crying" Tay asked her "N... No... Nothing Tay" She said "Hey if you are my friend tell me" He once again pursued her, and New somewhere felt that she was faking, "Tay... You might not like it forget it I can understand" She said once again "Hey it's ok tell me who made you cry I'll surely sue them how can they make my friend cry" Tay said he was genuinely worried about his friend, Namtan slowly looked at New with a small smirk "I know you won't like the truth but since you are stubborn I'll tell you but promise me you won't get mad at that person" She said and Tay just nodded "It's New" She said directly and New who was in the bed was shocked so was Tay.

                            ***********
Hey, how is it looks like Namtan made a move, now she will try to create rift between the couple will Tay get mad at New do let me know your thoughts 😺