Chapter 7

Author pov

New was in a happy mood when they came home after all he had so many desserts while coming back thanks to Tay and where as for Tay he is in confused mood, before leaving what mild said bothers him,

'he is too precious for you so you better keep him safe even if your confused now you will realise it sooner or later but just don't let go of him' she had said to him.

He don't know why she said that when he clearly said that he don't like the latter like what she think but then what he felt in the cafe, he was very much confused. He never do that to anyone but he don't know why he did that and being around New makes him happy.

When they went inside no one was around the house maid said that they had some function to attend so they went out TayNew were only ones along with the maids at home New went to their room to fresh up today was a long day and Tay he didn't know what to do,he id already confused with his feelings and he don't want to be alone with New, he decided to call Gun it's been two days he didn't talk to his younger brother after this incident.

After a while Tay heard the door bell and went to see Gun and Off who tagged along with him Tay had to know that the two of them will be together always, Gun saw New behind Tay he went and hugged the latter tightly.

"Hello p New how are now?  are you adjusted to this house now? Is p Tay taking good care of you if not tell me I'll knock his head! " Gun said and New laughed at the little boy's cuteness, he know Gun very well as to how much he loves Tay he won't let anyone confront Tay Or hear a word against him but ya it was exception for him and it did surprise him at the beginning.

They all had dinner together and watched a movie too but there was some kind of tension between TayNew which others couldn't point out after a while New was exhausted and went to his room to sleep leaving the brothers alone he didn't want to be third wheel so he went to his room and slept.

After New left Gun looked at Tay who was eating chips and watching TV "p what are you doing here go to your room New might be waiting for you" Gun said seeing Tay without any bother, Tay looked at him and continued eating popcorn

"P.... I'm talking to you don't turn deaf" Gun said he was a bit annoyed by Tay's behavior

Tay sighed and looked at the small boy staring at him "Gun.... Umm.. Can i talk to you about something" He said suddenly Off who was not paying attention to them started to listen to their conversation, it was the first time to see  the great Tay Tawan so confused.

"Of course go on p" He said " Umm I met Mild today, and she said I have to take care of him coz he is way more precious but how, why I mean I know he is precious after all he is now son in law of Vihokarnata but still the way she said was different and I can't point it out" Tay said and OffGun face palmed them

"How can your brother be so dumb baby" Off said but got a killer stare from his boyfriend "Don't say that, but yes your right are you really my brother or someone in disguise, God how can you be so dumb p" Gun exclaimed

"If you both finish insulting me can you tell me anything" Now it's Tay's turn to get annoyed the two of them looked at him and sighed "P how can you, I mean you unknowingly fell in love with New" Gun said and the frown in Tay's face grew deeper.

"What the hell are you talking Gun I don't like him in that way, he and me we were married because of family and nothing more" Tay raised his voice he is sure he don't like New like that way, but some where he was happy that New was his partner.

"P are you convincing  me Or yourself, I know it's because of family that you agreed but now your slowly falling for him can't you see that p" Gun know his brother very well he is trying to convince his brother that if he open his heart for New he will be more than happy, "This is why my friend I tell you to date people" Off added

"You two are crazy it's nothing like you think, all of you are crazy there's nothing special about him if it was I would have-"

"Oh shut up P as if you would have told us" Gun didn't like where the conversation is going on, "I really should clear my head Namtan was right I guess I should take a break"

"Why that women is still here I thought she won't come back after day before's incident, she came back again that sticky monster" Gun said

"Gun please not that again, she acted like that because she felt bad and nothing else she already apologised so leave it. " Tay defended his friend and Gun didn't like it

"what bad huh if she was truly your friend she would have understood just look at P Mild she too wasn't knowing anything and look isn't she is happy with PNew getting married to you then why not Namtan p I doubt if she is even your friend." Gun pointed out again.

"Gun that's enough go to sleep" Tay said he didn't want to listen more "But P.." 

"No means no, off take him with you" Tay said and Gun couldn't speak much after that.

Gun went to his room with Off "Don't worry love he will realise it one day, it's just that Namtan was the only one with him till now so these are new to him he will slowly realise it" Off said looking at Gun's gloomy face, "I hope what your saying is true, I want him to be happy and that can happen only when he open his heart to p New" Gun said sighing while retiring to there room.

Tay just sighed he don't know, why no one like Namtan she is sweet, rich and kind but still her parents and brother and friends don't like her a bit, he know she used to like him but then he cleared his relationship with her before so from then they are friends is it that had to understand he thought and went to his room to see sleeping New in his bed, he really looked very tired maybe that's why he fell asleep there it self, and it brought smile on Tay's face he tugged New and unconsciously kissed his forehead it was too late for him to stop himself.

Mild's words kept on repeating in his head and he questioned himself whether he is falling for this guy.

No that's not possible he don't like New it's just that they are living together made him attract towards him and nothing else all these guys are just assuming things. Thinking about it one last time Tay went and slept on couch.

                          *************

Sorry for the late update I'm stuck with my college work I'll try to update alternative days🤞 I hope this chapter didn't bore you guys😁 plz do vote and comment 😺