chapter 23

Author pov

James and Tin both rushed to the hospital after talking for a while thinking Lina is behind all of this. Both were curious as well as scared, curious about who she is and scared that what will this woman do to their kids.

James was sure it was not his wife because she was almost dying and even Lina said that Nina was dead then who is she or else maybe their kids might have misunderstood it. This woman was in a secured room everybody was not allowed to go inside, as these two came to the hospital everyone was shocked after all Mr Vihokratana was there, who didn't know him.

Both James and Tin didn't wait to see people's reaction they went directly to the reception and quired the lady about this woman of course when someone as great as Mr V is asking she would say and she said where that woman is, he thanked her and both went there. But as they reached the ward they were shocked because Lina was also there looking at the women from outside the door.

James was pissed seeing her there "What are you doing here? " He asked her harshly for a second she was startled by the voice, she wasn't expecting anyone there, she looked at the two of them in surprise

 "James... Mr V... Wh... What... Are you doing here" She asked shocked "isn't it me who asked you first why are you here," James said once again in a bit high tone "James calm down we are in the hospital," Tin said to him, he didn't want any more scene in the hospital and mostly he didn't want TayNew to know that they are here. James calmed down before looking at Lina who was still in shock "Hello are you going to talk or not" James waved his hand in front of her bringing her back to earth,

 "I... I... I wanted to see her James when Namtan told me about this woman I.. I. Shocked" She said but to her surprise, James laughed loudly making the other two look at him.

"Wow just wow Lina how much low will you fall huh making a new story now just great you know you should be a director or a story writer you will make good money out of it" James mocked her for once Lina was shocked she didn't know why James is telling like this she had to prove she is not the culprit in here

 "Listen to me James I have nothing to do with this, I am confused with this I agree I want New it doesn't mean I'll get someone and make her pretend like Nina, James we are friends as kids you should know me better than anyone else I didn't expect you will doubt on me," Lina said she was really sad her friend doesn't recognize her anymore she was genuinely worried who this woman is and coincidentally these two were there as well "James I think she is right, " Mr v said to James who still didn't believe Lina.

"I'm telling the truth James to believe me this is everything that is happening, I don't know anything I can't believe it this for sure is not Nina because  I was there when she was dead I was the one who did her funeral it's not her and yesterday when Namtan said I was shocked," she said and she was being honest there before James could say anything "Dad...dada...and MrsT what are you doing here," said the voice and the elders turned at him "Oh Tay son what are you doing here?" Mr V asked his son  Tay looked at him confused "Huh what do you mean dad I work here did you forget" he said looking at his dad and the rest "I know you work here son, but this area is restricted how come you are here?" Mr V continued 

"Do you know who she is Tay?" Lina asked him suddenly without waiting and Tay shook his head "So why are you three here and Mrs T is she any relative of yours?" Tay said again and now she shook her head, " Tay son what are you doing here don't you have work?" his dad asked once again. "Dad it's that" he hesitated a bit " New he was worried about this women since he is having his shift he asked me to look at her condition" Tay said reminding New's cute face when he asked Tay to look at this women "Tay....Tay....." Mr V called him but there was no response "Tay.. " He shook him and that broke Tay's day dream "Huh.. Yes dad what happened" Once again before anyone could talk a nurse came out panicking "ou Dr Tay your here look after the patient she is responding I'll call Dr Kum" She said and ran to call the doctor and for Tay he went to that woman he have so many questions but it's not time to ask them.

"Dad you guys leave I'll talk to you later" Tay said and rushed inside the elders had no choice but to leave.

Outside the hospital Lina approached James to tell her innocence once again "James I'm telling the truth I have no connection with her, if I did why would be injured so much? You know I love my sister so much" She said sadly remembering her sister, he knew she is telling the truth but he don't know who this new women is he is still scared for his son. "But then who she might be, your telling your not behind this and then a look a like, like you how can this be possible" James shouted in frustration.

"I agree James I agree completely I wanted New, he is my sister's only treasure she left in here I wanted him for myself and for Tay, I was selfish for my daughter she wanted him so I thought why don't I take New with me and she can be with Tay both my kids will be happy. But then I saw how happy New is with Tay and I didn't want to break them apart and after that confession even Namtan changed" Lina explained what she initially wanted "and if you think I'm the one who sent her why would I wait until New got married to Tay I could have done it before" She continued. James kept quiet for a while he know this women is selfish but what she is telling also look true, he looked at Mr. V who was also in state of confusion "If I ever come to know you were behind this I sewer that I'll never leave you alone" James said and left from there.

In the hospital Tay was looking after the women when he heard opening of the door he thought it's New but unfortunately it was Namtan, "oh why your face turned down were you expecting someone else? " She asked look at him sharply Tay just shook his head saying nothing, she came and sat next to him "what are you doing here Namtan" Tay asked her he didn't like her sitting next to him "oh me I.. I was I just wanted to look after her" She said and Tay looked at her with a big question mark on his face "I mean she look like my mom maybe she is some relative of mine" She answered and Tay just nodded his head

"But I don't think it's any relative of your Nam, your mom is also wondering who she is" Tay said the story of Lina visiting the hospital a while ago "Hmm is it so mom didn't say anything yesterday, but Tay dont you feel it's weird look at her" Namtan said after listening to Tay's story, "don't she look more like New as if she is his mother" Namtan said which made Tay stunned "why didn't I think of that before" Tay murmured to himself, but then"We can't say that Nam, for example you can see your mom and Newwiee they too look like son and mother it doesn't mean she is his mom" Tay said but still thought of clearing his doubt about this women.

                               **********
Hello guys how are you a small chapter I had a bit free time so I wrote this chapter I hope it's not boring so this women is not Nina but someone else who is she will she create new problems or will she help them.
I hope you liked this chapter do vote and comment 😸