chapter 24

Author pov

Namtan left as it was her time for shift Tay was alone in the ward with the women, he was observing her 'Namtan is right she does look like New' he thought Tay was in his world when someone's hand brought him back and it startled him.

"Wow wow calm down Te what happened it's just me," New said looking at Tay's scared face "I called you so many times but you didn't respond to me," New said clucking Tay didn't respond anything he was just looking at New and then at the women. New noticed it "Te what happened, why are you looking at me like that is everything ok" Now he said with a concerned face he was worried about Tay's unusual behaviour.

Tay who heard New's worried voice looked at him "oh no... No nothing baby don't worry it's .....just .....that.... "

"Just what? " New asked

"It's just that something is bothering me," Tay said he didn't know how to tell New he didn't want to bring those pain to New again, but then he couldn't stay quiet "Do you feel that..... that she is my mom? " New asked what he was thinking and Tay looked at him in disbelief. "New you. "

"I know Te I know you too have doubts even I have doubts and a while ago I saw dad here, at first I thought he came to visit me but he left without meeting me even dada was here Te is she my mom" New continued once again with tears in his eyes. Tay's heart broke seeing the tears on his New, he came close to him and hugged the latter tightly he knew that New wanted some hugs after a while New calmed down he smiled at Tay thanking him for the warm hug. "I'm tired Tay I want to know who my mom is why dad isn't saying anything about her I don't even know how she looks," New said looking at the woman laying down peacefully. "why didn't ask dada I'm sure he would have told you if you would have asked him," Tay said "No Tay I don't want to ask him I'm scared to do it whenever something related to mom he will be sad and i don't want it"

"But aren't you are suffering by all these secrets" Tay said worridly New just smiled sadly and said "I'm used to it" This made Tay more sad he could see the pain in his love's eyes, "New let's go the more you stay here you will feel sad" Tay said dragging New with him to go home.

As days passed New took good care of the woman, she got up from coma after some days but she is afraid to talk to anyone but she started to be in New's company she only listened to him and no one else and this worried James a lot he is very suspicious towards this women even Lina asked James to tell New to stay away from this unknown person because of their past and for TayNew the two of them are so in love who don't leave each other's side its Tay who is always clingy and possessive towards New.

The chirps coming through the windows slowly woke one of them up. It was not the sound which made him happy but the feeling of a warm body against him. The other one was deeply asleep and only groaned when lips touched one of his cheeks. In front of such a reaction, the man decided to keep on kissing. Starting from a shoulder, he kissed the neck, an ear, a cheek and finally those wet and warm lips. The other man chuckled under the tickling, and passed his arms around the man, who was at present, above him, and pulled him closer. Their lips met again in a deep and passionate kiss.

"Good morning," said the one on top. Hearing the voice, the other man froze, his heart missing a beat.Maybe it was because they were alone for the first time in a long while, but the innocent kiss rapidly became a passionate one. Tay rolled over New, dipping his hands on the other's hair as his tongue made its way to find other's. Initially surprised, New placed his hand beneath tay's neck, bringing them closer and intensifying their kiss. It's as though their tongues were fighting a soft and sensual battle, finally breaking the walls between them. Tay put an end to it, breathless. The pink cheeks, the brilliant eyes and the lips on fire were like a dream to Tay.

"Newwiee"whispered tay, caressing New's torso through his t-shirt before greedily biting the soft skin of New's neck.

"Wait..." New said, biting his bottom lip as he fought against the nice sensations running through his body. The youngest put his hands on Tay's shoulders and pushed him gently.

"We can't...we have work"Said new, his grip tightened. The problem wasn't that he didn't want it, but he knew that they had to find out what is actually going on. Last night both of them decided to go to the place where New was born, and take out old documents since the elders are acting very suspicious these days especially when James literally begged New to stay away from the women they had saved.

New went through DNA tests and it showed negative he was a bit sad that she was not his mother but looking at his dad's behavior he don't know he feels something is wrong he felt his parents might have manipulated the results, he was deep in his thoughts and Tay's kiss got him back he looked at the latter staring straight into his eyes "I know your worried let's go today and we will know everything okey" Tay said slowly giving kiss on his forehead and getting up from the bed. These days New feels blessed to be with Tay, he feel that Tay is the only one who understands him and loves him the most.

When the two were about to leave Tay got call from his friends saying that there is some last project is left to complete and they have to complete it by today, Tay didn't want to go he didn't want to leave New alone even though their parents are suspicious he know they don't want anything to happen to them so when James had asked him to be by New's side he assured that he will be. But now this university work he don't want to leave New alone but then "it's ok Te you go it's important and I'll be fine" New said assuring him he will be fine by himself.

"Take care New if you need anything call me" Tay said dropping New to the hospital he kissed New's forehead and let him Tay was little annoyed at himself for not finishing the project soon but now he have no choice but to go. As soon as he reached his university he started to work without taking any break his friends said him to take some break and talk to them but the latter refused. He wanted to finish his all work by today so he can be with New from tomorrow.

After a while his phone started to buzz he was not answering and this annoyed his friend who was sitting next to him without seeing the caller id he answered "Hello"

"Te..?" New called tay on his phone "Tay is busy in front of his laptop and who's on the line?" Said the one who answered the call "This is New!"
"Oh New sorry I didn't see the caller id your husband is not getting up from his laptop since I've come here" Tay's friend complained about him being workaholic "can you give him the phone please" New requested Tay's friend "Yes" New heard a annoying voice who didn't like being disturbed when he is working New had a small smile on his face "Hmm... I guess you haven't eaten, right? Don't worry I'll bring you something to eat.By the way, that lady is alright now she is scared to speak but she is almost cured and health and........

The door flew open with a loud noise.

" NEW WATCH OUT!" Yelled someone before being hit on the back of his head and falling on the ground, unconscious.

"What the..." said New, letting go of his phone when something hit him hard on the top of his head.

"My dear Newwiee mommy's here to take you" Lina's duplicate smiled lovingly as she knelt near one unconscious.

*********
Hello guys sorry for the late update I don't know when I'll be about to update next I'll try to update before my exams start (which I highly doubt) or else I'll upload it after my exams are done we are almost end of the story I'll finish this story soon as possible.
I hope u like this chapter do vote and comment and if there are mistakes I apologize I wrote this chapter in a hurry😅