chapter 5

Author pov

Tay and New reached the hospital together and Tay saw Namtan waiting for him she was a bit startled to see New with Tay, she was not expecting for him.

Tay looked at her with a bright smile on his face New wondered if he ever smiled like that to him because whenever he is with Tay his face is either annoyed or angry.

Namtan too smiled at Tay ignoring New's presence she went near Tay clinging his hand and slightly pushed New away towards the side making place for her in between of them.

"Tay I'm sorry for yesterday I didn't mean it" She said looking sadly at him

"It's ok Namtan I understand everything was too much to take in you don't need to apologize" He said Tay did feel bad for not telling his friend that he getting married after all she was his good friend and he should have told her.

Namtan using this opportunity dragged Tay with her inside leaving New alone in the parking lot, once Tay did glance back at New but he went along with her.

Tay and Namtan entred the auditorium where inters from different colleges have come for their university only the three of them were selected and of course Vihokratana is someone who is known to all and the inters over there where trying to become his friends, and New when he came inside alone he saw people gathering around Tay.

'Being famous is really hard I hope I won't be in that position' he thought and went to a empty seat and sat there looking at the conversation that's happening over there.

After a while someone came next to him "umm excuse me is this seat reserved" Someone asked New who was busy enjoying the scene before him where Namtan is trying to push everyone and trying to get Tay's attention, he don't know why he really is enjoying to look at her face she think Tay is her's but then it clearly showed Tay is not at all interested in her.

"Hmm.... Mmm yess go on no one is sitting here anyway" New said smiling at the latter, 'what we're you thinking New why will Tay come to sit with you' New thought actually he had preserved that place for Tay hopping that he might come to sit next to him, but that's Tay Tawan he won't sit with him when Namtan is around.

"Hello my name is Kay and you? " Kay extended his hand to New which he gladly accepted "I'm New glad to meet you" He said smiling. The latter started to talk to him and New too enjoyed his company but he didn't notice someone looking at him from far.

After the orientation students were divided into four members each they will be getting one main doctor as their mentor the selection was done by random pick and Tay New Kay and Namtan were in one group and Namtan didn't like it her plan is going to foil if Tay New are together but she had to go with it, she couldn't ask for more it was because of her dad's influence she got selected in this hospital and she didn't want to go low than what she had done before so she kept quiet and on the other hand Tay was somewhat happy New was with him but then this guy who was talking to New while ago was also in the team slightly pissed him off.

But New didn't like it, he knew Tay hate this and from the look which he misunderstood, he thought Tay really don't like him to be with him and there's Namtan who hates him to core the way she look at him as if he is some cheep thing but he was grateful Kay was on the team.

Their mentor was the one Tay admired a lot Mr. Kum, he is one of the successful surgery second to Tay's dad he is very famous and a very kind hearted man, for him always his patients come first and then comes other people and Tay admired that a lot from him

"Tay son look at you it feels yesterday that baby Tay came up to me and said he want to be a doc like me and now see your going to be one soon" Said the old man he had a proud smile while talking about Tay "yes your right doc he is the best" Namtan injected even before Tay could answer anything.

Mr. Kum looked at her once and turned to New "you must be New nice to meet you son" He said ignoring Namtan and smiling at New

"The pleasure is mine sir" New said he don't know why this doc act so familiar with him but went with the flow "and you are? " Doc asked kay who introduced himself to him, 4 inters were given shifts what to do and luckily TayNew had to do it together.

"Umm you and Tay I would like you to meet me at my cabin after your first day work ok" Mr. Kum continued which confused the kids there,

The rest of the went by introducing themselves and knowing the people over there Namtan was like a glue with Tay even if he felt uncomfortable she didn't leave him.

"Ok Namtan see you tomorrow drive safely" Tay said to his friend she wanted to go out with him but Tay rejected her as he have to meet Mr. Kum now, New was waiting for him from a bit far seeing the two exchange their talk.

After saying goodbye to Namtan TayNew went to see Mr. Kum "uncle you wanted to see us" Tay said as soon as he entered the cabin "yes kids I have to talk to you about something sit down please" Tay New looked at each other's and then sat down

"You see next week we have one big surgery to conduct, even your parents will be the members of the team and we had decided to take inters from each hospitals and i decided to select you two to come us join with us and Tay dont think that because your a from a well known family we selected you it's from your previous performance in your university you were selected unlike that friend of yours who used her dad's power to come here" It clearly showed that this doc too hate her but then he was helpless in this matter

"But why me sir?" Said a small voice beside Tay and the two of them looked at him

"well son you.... well I don't know it was Tay's grandpa's request to add your name in the list he said your really good" Mr. Kum said he was hoping New will take the news in positive way but no something else happened New didn't like it it was as if no one believe in his potential to work as a doc, he felt very bad.

"I don't think it's good for me to join the surgery sir you can take someone else insted of me" New said and left the room.

"Uncle you shouldn't have said that, he is one of the best better than me you should be lucky he is on your team now he might doubt himself" Tay said to dr. Kum who kinda regretted his words

"I think I have to apologize to him and I'm sorry Tay for hurting your wife" He said and Tay was a bit startled how he know about it. Their marriage was a secret, he completely forgot that Dr. Kim is their family friend.

                           *********
How is it guys so Namtan made her move will New save his Tay Or will Tay fall in her trap

I would love to here your thoughts do comment and vote 😁