chapter 22

Author pov

Pluem was sitting in the room TayNew both were hesitating to go inside they didn't know what to say or how to react New is already having tears imagining big tears in the small kid's eyes, and that was when they heard a cough from behind the couple turned around to see Dr Tan standing behind them with a worried look

"What are you boys doing here? " He asked them "Umm. Uncle he Pluem you know about him ryt" Tay said not sure if his uncle know the situation "Yes I know that kid lost his mother, but why are you two oh ya I did notice you both were fond of that boy isn't it" Tan said to them and the boys nodded

"That's good, I was wondering whom should I send that boy with and now I got you people I'll talk to Kum and tell him that the kid will go with you two he will agree for sure" He continued and both looked confused.

Mr Tan understood that these two didn't understand what he said so he started

"I'll tell you, that kid Pluem he was living with his mom in that apartment she was his whole world when the building collapsed she got hurt protecting him when she was admitted her condition was already bad there was only 5% of her chance of being alive, she did fight for her son but at the end, she couldn't" Tan sad sadly and New he already had tears in his eyes

"So I wandering where should I keep him, I could take him home but now my wife is not home and even kum's wife and Mild is busy with her wedding so I was thinking with whom I should send him, can you two take care of him? It's just for time being until my wife comes back after that I'll take him home" The old man asked them "Su... Sure uncle I'll take care of him right Te we will take home right" New asked Tay with full of hopes in his eyes Tay too didn't want pluem to go to any other house even if it's for time being, so he agreed with New.

In the evening both Tay New looking tired came home with one more member in Tay's arms, in noon when Namtan came to know about this she was really mad she tried to poison Tay's mind again which she failed badly she did feel that this kid will be a rock for her plans.

When the couple came inside all of them looked at them, they were more curious about who is that kid in Tay's arms sleeping even James was there they had planned for dinner today and were waiting for these two. Tay put the boy to sleep on the couch both TayNew knew that they are curious about this boy.

After a while both sat in the dining with others looking at them, it was Gun who started to talk "p Tay who is that little kid why did you get him home? " He asked what is running on everyone else's mind Tay just sighed and looked at New asking him whether they should tell it or not, New nodded his head and he looked at the other family members and started to explain what happened and how they knew pluem. He said everything except today's morning accident the family members felt bad hearing the story of this little boy, they didn't go to ask anymore and let them go take a rest.

The next day the house was full of joy, the little boy already made his place in everyone's heart.

"Tay can I tell you something" Mrs v suddenly said as they were having breakfast Tay nodded his head telling her to speak what she want "Now seeing pluem I feel like having a grandson or a daughter," She said looking at Pluem and Tay chocked his breakfast "Mom you what... No. No that's not possible at least for now" He said panicked "Huh why? "🤨 She looked at him suspiciously and then at New, looking down.

" Come on mom we both are so young our career is yet to start and already this wedding has already burdened us and now this," Tay said and then realised what he said  New was just looking at him, with a blank space but before anyone speak James came to the table carrying pluem with him "New, son Pluem was telling you were sad yesterday why what happened?"  He asked worried he couldn't help but ask what made his son sad.

New who was staring at Tay diverted his attention to his dad and looked confused, as to what he was saying "Ahh that... It's nothing dad... It's that... " He started to stutter New knows very well he can't lie to his dad "ok ok I'll tell you what happened yesterday a lady got admitted to hospital she was injured badly and uncle tan said she had already suffered I mean it looks like she was torched before so I was sad," New said skipping the accident part "You always get sad seeing all these" James said to his son in concern

"No... No uncle what made the two of us surprised is that she looked like Mrs Lina, at once I thought it was her" Tay continued but failed to look at the shock that was written on their parent's faces "yes dad she looked exactly like her if the doctor didn't tell us that her that her wounds were because of torcher I would have thought it's aunt Lina" New said and before James or anyone could say anything "what do you mean by aunt lina? When did you start calling her that? " Tay asked confused he knew Lina was talking to New but didn't know that they were this close.

New just nodded his head agreeing to Tay's question that he is close to that women, Tay wanted New to stay away from the women he thought of having a talk with New later because he knows very well how this women is and didn't want New to be in her company.

The elders were kind of shock especially James he can't believe that his son found someone who looks like his aunt Nina is dead it's impossible that she is alive, he looked at Mr&Mrs.V because they are the only one who know about James and Nina the two of them were also shocked by the new information but didn't show it.

"New, Tay kids, it's getting late kids I think you should leave now leave pluem here we will take care of him" Said the only women and the two men kept quiet TayNew bid them goodbye hugged pluem and left for the hospital.

"Did you here what New said" James started "it can't be true right Nina she is already dead, she was already suffering no way there was any survival hope I remember what doctor said them" James said looking at Tan, Mr. V too couldn't believe "Maybe it's not Nina but someone else James, I'm sure these kids might have misunderstood don't worry. " He said he himself don't know what to say because he knows Tay will never go wrong in recognizing people "No I have to I don't know if this is Lina's game Or what if this really is Nina I have to find out I'm so confused I think I should visit the hospital once" James said he did feel that it's Lina's game but he is not so sure about it. "But you are not going alone I'm coming with you" Mr V said he is curious as well who this women is or is it Lina's new game to disturbed them.

                              *********
Hey guys, I actually thought of updating two days ago but i was very busy and for next couple of days I'll be super busy I might update after 2-3 weeks I'm really sorry for that😿 if I get time I'll try to update soon or else I'll see you guys after 2-3 weeks. And about my story I know it's boring and short I want to write a long chapter but have too much on my plate so far,ill try to write along chapter in next update😺 I haven't proofread so if there are any mistakes I apologize. And if you like it do vote and comment 😸