Chapter 2- His point of view

Jan's POV

I watched her going away. My eyes stuck on her beautiful back. She was a goodess. My eyes had immediately glued on her once she made her appearance on the beach. I knew it was her. The one to get married with Yigit. I knew it from the first glance. I had heard various rumours of her from Yigit which were hard to believe. She looked anything but a cheater. Plus,she was alone. No man sticking her back. If someone was actually making a move,then it was Yigit. He had impregnated a woman who was already 3 months. This wasn't possible only if he wasn't cheating Sanem on her back. Things were clearer to me.

Plus,from the day I had seen Sanem, I feel something pulsating inside me. Thank God Yigit left her. I sounded selfish but I had my reasons. He didn't deserved her. I had tried a lot to find her on social media but I had no knowledge about her last name.

But now we were standing in front of each,in flesh!

I heard someone clearing throat and focused on my idiot abhay Emre Divit. He danced his brows at me in an attempt to make me embarrassed which failed indeed.

"I was thinking you were on the beach but never imagined you to be gawking on a girl Jan. Is she someone special?Are you two dating each other?"

"On that side. I am gonna ask her tonight,"I lied, hiding the fact that we didn't even knew each other. Emre have an incredous smile.

"What about your psychotic girlfriend Polen?"

"Girlfriend my ass....I always considered her as a good friend,a talented business partner. I appreciate her. She took the wrong signs. I am not into her. "

"Then it's a best of luck from my side little brother. I hope you get your 'date' soon and break your ascesty,"he teased me under his sunglasses. I rolled my eyes even though I was interested.

Intrigued.

I had no idea if it was something romantic. Date and girlfriend......... I was not really into them. Love and death are without invitation.
No one knows when they will come.
One of them takes away the mind,
And another life .....I would be straightforward. Whatever I was carrying for that woman was tainted lust. My sole idea was to get her on my bed. And I was going to do that even if I had to bear a thousand insults.

Sanem's POV

I was hungry. After swimming for an hour I was feeling fires inside my stomach. I got ready in my expensive suit and got down for a hearty lunch. I ordered a bowl of fruit salad. When I was ready to put the tasty date palm inside my mouth I was interrupted midway by an impudent human who dared to sit by my side feeding himself on my food.

I looked carefully at the person who had the audacity to pull such a stunt.

He was the same person I met on the beach today!Damn he was a leech! I glared at him but he gave me a smile which was too sweet and offered me a grape,"Want to have one?"

I forced a smile feeling my eyes twitch.

"That's my food you literally feeding yourself mister........"

"Jan,Jan Divit. Nice to meet you,"he said.

"Sorry,but I wasn't asking for your introduction. With the minimum courtesy, please leave my table,"I replied trying to control my nerves.

"Damn girl,cool down. Two can eat it better. Waiter, another special dish to be here,"he called out for the waiter ordering him. I furrowed a brow at him. Did Yigit had all types of dramatic asses on his friendlist? It was enough. I wasn't going to bear anymore insolence from someone. Specially when it was a MAN!

"Manager.......manager,"I got up shouting on the top of voice. I made it sure people looked on at us. I was going to make that shameless bastard feel ashamed.

The manager came running at us,"Yes madam....... any problem?"

"Service deficiency. This shameless man over there sitting on my table and eating my food like it doesn't matter, harassing me trying to intimate me.........."

I pointed at that Jan Divit who smiled at the manager. Suddenly I noticed sweats breaking on his face as he baffled looking at me and then back at him.

"What's wrong?Call your damn owner and hand this man to the police damn it!"

"Mam but....."

"No excuses!I am going to call your owner. Give me his number. Quick!"

The manager squeaked and handed me a number. I was fuming on anger before glaring back at the tease who winked at me.

"Just wait and watch what will I do with you bastard."

I dialled the number. I heard a phone ringing from my side and looked on to see it was his phone that was ringing.
He picked it up and said a hello which reverberated on this side.

My mouth widened. I gasped realising that he was the freaking owner and my phone slipped from my hand.