Patrick's Toughest Battle: The Return of the Return

Remember when this story was about cancer?

(2045)

Patrick had lost. The cancers had taken over his mind. He knew this, because he could never count past 10 until this very moment. But, he had a backup plan. You see, the brain that he currently had in his brain was actually a fake brain. He hid his real brain inside of his nasal cavity temporarily where the cancer would never think to look. Patrick quickly sawed his head open and took out the temporary brain, throwing it out the window, and then prepared to put his forehead back on.

(Wind POV)

Woosh

(Nobody POV, also known to some as 3rd person)

The forehead flew out of the window and landed on the ground. Patrick quickly went to the window after his forehead, but it was gone. He looked around him as the room was quickly filling up with blood. "This is going to be a long day..." Patrick said.

Meanwhile...

A strange man in a lab coat found a forehead on the ground and picked it up with a smile. He told his companion to bring it back to the lab and he said "Okay, roger, Roger."

Author's note: Hey, so I'm doing okay. Kevin came to visit me in the hospital, and it turns out he was a very nice guy. He also brought a shotgun with him, I assume as a gift, but he suddenly tripped and lifted the gun up to my leg, and his finger accidentally slipped to the trigger and pulled, blowing a hole in my leg. It's a good thing I had it amputated a long time ago. Overall, it was a really pleasant experience despite the fact that I was moved to a different hospital in urgent care due to my injuries but I hope to see him again. Stay tuned for more updates about my recovery.