Part 154

Dixie's pov:
Me and Noah were sitting in the living room watching a movie then the door opens and it was Owen .

D: Owen ? Baby what are yo-
Ow: ( hugs her sobbing )
D: wow wow ( rubs his back )
N: what's wrong buddy ?
Ow: ( can't talk )
D: ( makes him sits on the on the couch and sits next to him ) what's wrong?
N: ( sits next to him and notices the hickeys on his neck ) Dixie , look at his neck
D: ( sees it and realizes )
N: Owen , what happened?
Ow: s-she did I-it d-dad , t-they d-did it
D: who did ? And did what ?
Ow: ( about to talk but cries harder )
D: please tell us ( about rubs his thigh )
Ow: ( flinch's )
N: ( shocked)
D: w-why did you flinched ?
Ow: t-they r-r@ped m-me
D: WHAT ?!
N: who ?!
Ow: p-piper , Ava , Julia and ...
N: and who ?!
Ow: o-Olivia ( sobs )
D: omg ( hugs him ) I'm so sorry baby , I'm so sorry
N: ( rubs his back ) I'm so sorry buddy.
Ow: I-it h-hurts
D: I know baby boy , I understand you
Ow: I-I fe-el so d-disgusting
D: do you wanna take a shower ?
Ow: mhm
D: cmon , I'll help you .
N: ( really mad ) I'm going to his school ( walks out of the house and drives to owens school)
D: cmon let's go bubba

Noah's pov:
I'm so mad at Olivia rn . After all we did to her , she did that ? And my poor Owen , he like her so much and I think she know . I parked at his school and went to the principal office.

The principal : hi mr.bec-
N: my son got r@ped by Olivia, piper , Ava and Julia. I wanna see them now .
The principal: I'm so sorry , can you explain what happened?
N: they raped him in the bathroom, lunchtime. Olivia, piper , Ava and Julia.
The principal: okay , Sophia!
Sophia: yes ?
The principal: bring Olivia , piper , Ava and Julia here please .
Sophia: okay ( goes outside for a couple of minutes then comes back with them )
N: ( so mad )
The principal: is that right ? Raping a poor boy who didn't do anything for y'all ? Is that how we treat people?
The girls: ( silence)
The principal: you can talk mr. Beck
N: what is wrong with you?! My son didn't do anything wrong and you just raped him ?! This guy is literally crying so hard and I never saw him like that . You guys are literally so disgusting, especially you Olivia . After all the things we did to you , you do this ? Now Owen is gonna have trust issues because of you , he trusted you with everything and now you broke his trust . Now , you're coming back at my house, pack your stuff and I don't want to see your face ever again.
Ol: no uncle Noah I'm so-
N: shush , sorry won't change anything. You're coming back with me , pack your stuff and go away .
Ol: o-okay
N: ( looks at the principal) today is Friday, on Monday, if I saw these girls , I'll change owens school ( looks back at the girls ) and your parents are gonna know about that . Cmon Olivia .( goes to his car )
Ol: uncle Noah-
N: I don't wanna hear it ( starts driving)
Ol: no please just hear me !! I'm so sorry I did that . I didn't mean to . I thought he was gonna like it .
N: then why didn't you move when you saw him crying? Shut up Olivia, just shut up .

We arrived at our house then when I opened the door , Dixie's slapped Olivia across her face .

D: you stupid fucking bitch . We trusted you with everything. My son can't even talk to me because of you . We should have thrown you away . You're just a copy of your mother . A bitch like her . I treated you like my daughter but now no . I don't wanna see your face in our house anymore!
N: I told her that , she's gonna pack her stuff now .
Ol: ( goes to her room and starts packing)
N: where's Owen ?
D: he's sleeping in our room .
N: poor kid
D: mhm , let's go and see him .
N: ( walks to their room and sits on the bed next to Owen )
Ow: ( feels Noah and put his head on his lap)
N: ( rubs his head)
Ol: ( knocks on the door)
D: what do you want ?
Ol: can I talk to Owen ?
D: no he's sleeping, get out .
Ol: please just give him this ( gives Dixie an envelope) goodbye ( leave the house )
D: ( sits on the bed ) should we give it to him ?
Ow : ( looks at Dixie ) give me what ?
D: Olivia wanted to give you this , you don't have to open it if you don't want to
Ow: no I want to ( opens it and sees a paper )

Hey Owen , I know I did something very wrong and I regret it too much , you parents told me to leave the house so I did . I took all my stuff and left . I just wanna tell you thank you for everything you did . I loved being your best friend and I love you so much . Idk what has gotten into me to make this . You're literally the most amazing, kind , loving and adorable person in the world. I love you so much . I wanted to give you this bracelet but I guess you don't want it anymore. Idk how many times I said that boy I really do love you . I hope you give me a second chance .

Love, Olivia

Ow: ( looks at the bracelet in the envelope and starts crying) idk what should I do , I love her but she hurt me so bad . Idk what to do .
D: ( rubs his back )
Ow: what should I do mom ?
D: in my opinion, I'd say leave her . I know you love her but maybe she's not the one
Ow: no I know she is ! She's my childhood best friend, how can I forget her ?
N: I know it's hard but be strong .