Chapter 7

Sol System, Earth, London, UK

Admiral Steven Hackett is waiting for an important person to show up. Someone who could change the tide of whatever is going on. What Shepard has done is nothing more than little pricks of a bee. So far, Hackett cannot pin down what Shepard is doing. He believes that the targets currently being hit are not chosen by Shepard, but instead by Shepard's backer, Phoenix.

As Hackett thinks on the current situation, the door to his office chimes.

"Enter," ordered Hackett as the door opened to reveal a Turian male with blue clan markings and a faded scar on the right side of his face.

"Admiral, it's good to see you, sir," Garrus acknowledged Hackett as he rose to greet the Turian.

"Vakarian, you too, but I had hoped it would be under better conditions. I'm sure you have been brought up to speed. Can you help us?" asked Hackett as the Turian looked at him.

"Help with what, sir? I won't hunt her down if that is what you want," answered Garrus.

"Not exactly. Just your advice on how to find her. If not, we will have no choice but to kill her. I will not have a choice. If she comes in on her own, she will be fine. If not...like I said, Garrus. I'm not asking you to hunt her down. I'm asking you to bring her in willingly," Hackett pleaded with the Turian.

Garrus thought this over, but it did not take long.

"I will do this, Admiral. Not for you, or the Alliance, or the Hierarchy, but for her," Garrus stated as the fire alarm went off.

"Shepard?" Hackett speculated as both he and the Turian moved to the door.

Shepard moved along the hallway from the Data Core. As they moved along the hallway, they looked for a fire alarm to set things off. So far, the operation has gone off without a hitch, but they are not done yet.

As they moved, Sara motioned for them to move to the right side of the hallway as she spotted what they were looking for. Sara moved over to the alarm as Shepard moved to it as well. Both Shepard and Sara once again brought out their pistols as Shepard pulled the fire alarm.

With the alarm blaring, N7 soldiers moved to the hallway of the Data Core as Sara and Shepard made their way out the door into the hallway. As they moved through the hallway with their pistols in their jacket pockets, they made their way, and the N7 personnel made sure everyone was who they said they were.

Sara and Shepard moved to blend into the group of Alliance personnel as they made it out the door and into the stairwell, with the N7 personnel overlooking them. The N7 personnel let the group with Sara and Shepard walk past them.

As they moved down the stairwell, Shepard reached into her inside jacket pocket and brought out her pad. She looked at the pad, which indicated that the file she downloaded was ready. With one push of the button, the file activated.

Admiral Hackett is standing outside the Alliance Headquarters over looking the evacuation of the Alliance HQ and trying to find Shepard. But as he moves over to Garrus the screen outside turned on as a shadowy figure appeared. Both Garrus and Hackett know who this figure is by the out line she has not changed much over the years.

"This can't be good." Garrus stated the obvious to Hackett as he radioed for what the hell is going. What Hackett received in response was that it was broadcasting of their network and is coded to keep running till something stopped it and it was broadcasting on all channels Civilian and military, and there is nothing they could do to stop it.

"Over the past two years you have been lied to. Lied to by the Alliance and by those that lead the Galaxy that I saved at the end of the Reaper war." Stated the video of Shepard now clearly visible and the Alliance and those civilian workers now are chattering among themselves the N7 that were outside now escort Hackett back into the building as the video continues. "You were betrayed as I was. I was forced to live a false life. My life was taken from me by the Alliance, the Alliance I helped save. And the Galaxies leaders just watched as you were lied to betrayed. The Alliance took something from you hope. The Alliance has already felt the wrath of my vengeance. I will destroy the heart of the Alliance, However I will never hurt the soul of humanity. Do not fall for the Alliance lies anymore they are not to be trusted." The video of Shepard stated as it once again repeated as N7 Soldiers moved to the entrance of the Alliance HQ as the crowed was now starting to steer from their shook that the savor of the galaxy is alive and the Alliance kept that from them.