Episode 19

🔞🔞🔞⚠️Warning⚠️🔞🔞🔞

Nat narrates:

Max grabbed me by the hand, lifted me onto the bed and on our knees facing each other, we began to kiss with great desire. His lips suck my neck, while with his right hand he begins to sea my crotch, making my member instantly hard.

He closed my eyes, letting my head fall back, to enjoy his kisses and caresses, which only made me aroused very quickly. I give him a push and he falls back onto the pillows, so I immediately straddle him.

- I got a beautiful sensual boy.

- Shut up and Kiss Me!

- Why are you so bossy?

- Because you are mine...

A new round of kisses begins, with our tongues intertwining uncontrollably and begging for much more. Suddenly, he ripped off my shirt, which wouldn't be on my body if he hadn't made me put it on; and when he finished removing it, he went right to my nipples.

The way he licked and sucked and sucked on my nipples made me moan loudly as he grabbed me by his hair. With his help we took off his shirt and with each passing second, I could feel his hard erection starting to press under me.

My own arousal got the better of me, so I began to move my hips to bring our members together. The touch felt so exquisite that I had to hold on tightly to his shoulders so as not to force him to be rough with me and he forcefully invaded my lips again.

After he kisses parts of my body again, my body temperature increased more and more, to the point of my orgasm. When he bit my neck, I swear I used all my willpower not to end up like a newborn out of control; Y...

tok tok tok

"I'm going to kill whoever he touched!" - I was furious.

- Hey, control yourself! You don't even know the reason why they played...-He says grabbing my arm.

- If no one is dying, I will burn the hotel. - He smiles and says:

- WHO IS IT?

- Breakfast, Graduate; ordered that it be brought at this time.

- You see it? I need to open the door!

- And I need you inside me! Forget breakfast love...

- I won't let the servant girl out.

As much as I protested, he ignored me, I was so upset by that attitude and worse when he grabbed the sheet to cover me. Then he went to the door and told the woman, quite politely, to leave the food there near her; finally, she gave him a ticket to leave.

- Where were we? - She tells me mischievously.

- Nothing, because I've lost the desire, look. - I answered ironically.

-As you wish... I'll go seduce the receptionist, he's quite sexy. I got up from the bed, ran to jump into her arms so I could kiss him.

- I already felt like it... (Kiss)... Don't go..., (Kiss)... I want you to take me to bed!

Between almost suffocating kisses, very hot caresses and hurried steps, we fell on the bed, turning on even more. Quickly, he removed my underwear and mercilessly with my erection almost aching with desire, he put it completely in her mouth and almost made me levitate.

Narrates Max:

I can't believe the tantrums my child is capable of throwing; but from now on, I will answer him with another tantrum. And even more, if I receive that answer, of having him hanging on my waist, begging me to take him to bed, so that I can punish him without mercy.

- Brat...

- You spoil me... It's your fault.

He sticks his tongue out at me, to which I respond by sucking on it and wanting him to humor me to turn him on more; it's so easy to make Nat return my kisses, he could drown on his lips and he would be the happiest dead man in the whole world.

- Don't keep me waiting anymore!

- Do you need my child to punish you?

-Let's see...-With his hand he begins to pamper my crotch.

"Nat!... Nat..." It was the only thing he managed to say while my boy masturbated me.

- Yes Max... I need a punishment. I leaned close to his ear and whispered:

- Do you like to crawl Nat?

I didn't let him give me an answer, I just grabbed his left ankle to turn him face down. Then I lifted his hips to bring him much closer, leaving him in a crawling position and that's when I grabbed the lubricant to apply it to my fingers.

I run my fingers over his entrance, drawing small circles and feeling his body shudder at my touch. I place a kiss on his right buttock and with it, I inserted the first finger, eliciting a delicious moan from him.

- Be good Nat! - I argued when I put my finger hard.

- I don't want to!... Aaah...

- I'll punish you more often then! - This time, it was two fingers with intensity.

- Aahhh!... Punish me love!

I couldn't take it anymore with the desire to make him mine, so I took off my underwear, applied a good layer of lube to my length, and then pushed myself hard inside him, our moans taking over, then Nat knelt down to turn. his neck, and cause a new passionate kiss.

My penetrations were strong and deep, causing my boy's body to tremble and then he fell flat on the bed. Even so, he encouraged me to continue rudely entering him, squeezing parts of his back and shoulders, while the feeling of pressure made me almost finish.

I got out of his body, turned him around and quickly went back in; because all she wanted was to see his expression during his orgasm; and I succeeded, since I began to masturbate him with the same intensity of my penetrations, so it was over, I saw his body tense when he stained my abdomen and neck.

A few seconds before I came, I went all the way out so I wouldn't mess up the inside of him, and he felt incredibly good. I fell to the left side of him, my body trembling from the powerful ejaculation I had and he hugged me, putting his head on my shoulder.

- That was amazing! We have to do it more often...- He says after catching his breath.

- I am tempted to leave you in a wheelchair for a couple of months so that you learn to be less rebellious.

- The only thing you will gain is more rebellion and more tantrums. - It made me smile.

- I love you Nathan! - He looks at me for a moment and then says:

- I want to confess to you, that when she kidnapped and tortured me; I regretted this, this feeling, I even said, that if she hadn't noticed you, possibly she wouldn't have suffered so much.

- I... - I got very serious. - I don't know how I should interpret that; but, I hope I have erased all your pain... - He touched my face, making our eyes meet.

- I should be the one to punish you now, for doubting everything you did for love. -His smile erased my doubts and I had to tell him:

- Nat... I also want to confess something to you...