Chapter 6

Warnings: none. 🤡

After your encounter with Snape down in the dungeons, you managed to make your way back to the Library, where all of the homeworks that were given by the professors were waiting for you. Being a seventh-year student was pretty hard, especially that you are in your last year at Hogwarts, things get complicated each day.

You were glad that you were attentive as Betty, even if you have such a remarkable attitude in class, you have managed to ace everything, but of course with the help of your friends who made your homework days ago.

It took you 5 hours to finish all of your works, given the fact that Severus seemed to hate your year due to days events, he had managed to drop every assignment he could think of, including essay making. Your hands were tired as hell but you successfully made your way back to your common room in one piece.

As days passed by, what happened between you and Severus was seemed to be forgotten, trapped in a cage of nothing but a mere memory. But you did not really expect the turns of events, he was more pleased these past few days.

Yes, what happened between the two of you was forgotten, but not in a way that he was avoiding you again, things escalated in a way that you did not expect. He was leaving words that two people can only understand, the two of you can only understand. His words made you flushed every single and passing day.

He would say things that seemed to be inappropriate in your head, things like 'Good girl,' whenever you brew your potion perfectly. It was very odd but who will know? It will only be the two of you.

As the sunlight came seeping through your dormitory's window, you were jolted awake as it hit your face just like how the realization of you being late hit you. Your roommates weren't there anymore, beds empty and the curtains of their beds were open.

It was only you in the room.

Your morning was disastrous as hell. First, you tripped on the moving staircase as you jogged your way to McGonagall's classroom as you were late. You even blamed Dumbledore for allowing such a staircase to move. But honestly, who in their right mind will build a castle only for students to stumble upon it accidentally or not.

As you made your way to the Great Hall, you did not expect to see the Weasley twins, the twins you met on the train, the first day you arrived at Hogwarts. Their goofy grins were plastered on their face as the three of you walked side by side, their arms around your shoulder.

"You need something, don't you?"

You asked, trying to remove their arms that was laying heavily on your shoulder. Fred only out a huff before he spoke;

"And how did you know?"

He asked, his brows were raised in a teasing manner which made your eyes roll in the back of your head.

"It's because that's what you always do. Only show up when you want something from me."

You retorted as you finally removed their arms from your shoulder. The three of you stopped walking, their grins were still dancing on their lips, hands in their pocket.

"Well, it's not your fortune that we needed."

George started, you raised your eyebrow, asking them to continue without uttering a word as you crossed your arms on your chest. But they never asked you for your fortune even if insist on it.

"You have potions this afternoon, right?"

He whispered in your ear and you knew they're up to something which will lead you to be sent to detention and if you're lucky enough then you will not be sent there. Hell, Merlin knows your struggle in your three weeks cleaning the potions classroom.