Chapter 13

Here, have some smut before we ride the roller coaster of emotions.

Unedited, my ass is lazy so sorry for some errors.

TW: BLOOD AND KNIFE

You drew out a heavy breath once Severus finally pulled away from your flushed face, he was examining it before he left with a satisfied smirk dancing on his lips. Without any hesitation, you immediately went to the counter and left the shop. As you took a step outside, Alia was waiting in there with her hands shoved inside her pocket, there was an irritation sprawled all over her face as she impatiently waited for you outside.

"What took you so long?" She inquired once you finally reached her, you rolled your eyes in annoyance remembering what happened inside the shop earlier. The bell rang again and you could not help but look over your shoulder to see Severus coming out of the bookshop, his eyes scanning his surroundings
.
"Well, I guess that answers my question." She retorted with a playful smirk before the two of you began walking and made your way towards Honeydukes which was filled with students and of course the undeniable sweet smell of candies and chocolates.

As you went inside you only picked what interests you, and of course, it was the famous chocolate frogs that contain a photo card of one of the famous Wizards and Witches in the whole Wizarding world.

As you made your way to the counter, a never-ending line was all you could see inside the shop their heads popping up like mushrooms in the middle of nowhere.

"Excuse me," Alia said, dragging you towards the front counter as she nudged the students aside.

"Sexy and Pretty ladies first," she said, smiling sweetly as the girl with blonde hair only scowled at the two of you. Your cheeks reddened from embarrassment.

"Who said that?" You whispered to her ears as the students' eyes were focused on you but it was like some of them were used to it.

"Oh, me. I made that rule in the third year. I am a founder so you got to thank me for that."

__
Your trip on Hogsmeade was somehow eventful that it made your body exhausted, your feet were swollen from all the walking and your hands were trembling from the bitter cold outside. Your coat was damped as the snow was starting to fall on your way back to Hogwarts. Students began to pile inside the entrance Hall as dinner was about to start.

"Y/N!" A singsong voice made your head snapped towards your left direction only to see Betty running with a small smile on her face as if she has been waiting for weeks for you to arrive.

"I assume you bought the book that I asked you?" She asked once she reached the both of you, her eyes scanning your face.

"Of course," you replied as you took the book out from your small satchel that was loosely hanging on your shoulder.

"And by the way, Mclaggen asked us to give these candies to you." Betty's face contorted into something that was displeasing, her brows knitted into confusion as you handed her the said candies.

"And- we may have eaten some of it," Alia said, a small guilty smile was plastered on her face before she decided to pull the both of you inside the Great Hall which was surprisingly filled with Christmas decorations, and a fireplace was crackling, providing warmth for every one of you.

"If you have just decided to come with us then it would be a lot happier," you said once you took a seat on your house table, your hands rubbing against each other as they felt very numb.

"I have been talking to dad through the fireplace, mum is still ill that's why I couldn't, even if I want to." She replied, her eyes were filled with sadness and you could not help but gave your friend a look of sympathy.