Chapter 7

Warnings; smut-

- on the next chapter

You were flushed, your bodies were still pressed against each other, your hands on his chest and you could still feel the erratic thump of your heart. You never thought it would end this way, it was something that your brain couldn't even process properly. His eyes were boring into yours, those lustful eyes that you were now starting to love.

You were a panting mess, bullets of sweats were starting to form on your forehead as the temperature shifted into something hot, something that you did not expect to feel. Your panties were soaked as hell, your thighs quiver from the amount of pleasure his fingers gave you.

And before you knew it, he left. His robes slowly flowing behind and you caught a glimpse of his smirk upon seeing your still red face. Trying to get rid of your sweat, you hastily swiped your forehead and began combing your hair using your fingers in hopes of not letting any of your classmates know what you just did hours ago.

As you opened the door, you did not expect to see Alia standing in there, a look of intrigues was plastered on her face before she walked past you, grabbing a handful of batwing.

"Somebody spray some cologne, it smells like sex in here." She said and you immediately went to cover her mouth, eyes wide open as Alia only chuckled against your palm.

"What are you talking about?"

You asked, nervousness filled your voice but you did not let it win against you. It was like you were standing on a broken branch, trying not to let yourself fall as best as you could.

"No, the question here is; What were you and Snape doing here for so long?" She asked, a smirk was starting to creep up on her face as she saw the colours that were beginning to drain from your face.

"It's not really your concern whether he shagged me in here, is it?" You asked, slowly letting go out of her mouth. She turned around to face her before she grabbed another potion ingredient.

"So he shagged you?" She asked, but it sounded like it wasn't a question. And you could not really let what happened between you and Snape slip out of your mouth. You knew you could not bring yourself to face the consequences.

"Of course not!" You defended yourself as you took the batwing. Alia scoffed, making you turn around and face her.

"Yeah, of course."

You were glad she let it slide. You could not really bring yourself to tell her, even if she seemed trustworthy, the thought of your professor fingering you in his storeroom was shameful if the whole school will know. One wrong slip of word then his and your reputation will be buried in the abyss of shame in the whole wizarding world.

Letting out a wistful sigh, you made your way out of the potions storeroom, you did not dare look in Severus' direction as you were sure that he is smirking to himself, judging by the way you could feel his penetrating gaze burning in the back of your head.

As the last subject of your class ended you and Alia made your way to the black lake, where a giant tree sat by the shore. A gust of bitter wind made your hair flow, it was cold outside and you could see the trees shed their leaves every time the wind comes.

The days became shorter and shorter, and by now, it was a little dark outside because it was autumn, and the temperature outside started to shift and you were glad you were used to the cold atmosphere, as you were once a student at Dursmtrang.

The leaves crunch in every step you took and you finally reached your destination, the tree was perfect enough to hide your bodies from anyone who's looking up from the large windows of the castle. It was only you and Alia since Betty decided to be on her own to finish her assignments.