Chapter 11

"I'm on way over do I need to bring anything?" Jessica asked as she walked out of her townhouse and climbed in her car. 

"No. I think I have everything here. It's just going to be you and me. Jada is traveling with the guys and Amber is on location for a photo shoot in Hawaii," Chelsea explained. 

"Ok. See you soon," Jessica said hanging up the phone. 

The guys were in the middle of their two week long road trip. So far they were 2-2 since they had left and they were playing the Cavs tonight. Jessica had just found out her submissions for the new line were approved and she would have the samples shipped to her sometime next week. 

In the meantime she wouldn't have much to do at work and was actually debating on meeting the guys in Oklahoma City in a few days for the end of their road trip. That was a thought she hadn't shared with anyone just yet. 

Tonight she and Chelsea were getting together to watch the game. She had watched almost every game since the guys had been gone. Blake had texted her after the Nets game. It had been a while since Jessica had been to New York and it was easily one of her favorite cities. Blake had sent her pictures of various things he knew would interest her along with a few of himself. 

Jessica sent him and Matt good luck texts for tonight. Matt had responded saying something snarky about having a female referee. Jessica rolled her eyes at him and laughed it off. Lauren Holtkamp was set to be one of the referees in tonight's game. Jessica was definitely interested to see how she handled the big personalities that would be on the court. Along with all the chattering the Clippers were notorious for doing. 

Jessica pulled into the driveway and jumped out of the car. She laughed seeing Knox leaning up on the window ledge right by the front door. 

"Hello precious," Jessica smiled bending down and picking up her nephew. 

He giggled at her as he wrapped his arms around her neck. 

"Hey girl," Chelsea called from the kitchen. "Perfect timing, the pizza just got here,"

"Hey. Awesome I'm starving," Jessica said making a face at Knox. 

"How was work?"

"Good. I'm done with the busy stuff for a while. Everything I submitted got approved and was sent off to production. I will have samples hopefully next week," Jessica said sitting on one of the barstools.

"I'm excited for you," Chelsea smiled. 

"Thank you. How's my brother doing? Is he still out?" Jessica asked looking up at her. 

"He's getting better. They're thinking he will back in at some point before the road trip is over with so they're keeping him out there. He's missing Knox, but he's feeling better," Chelsea sighed. 

"They'll be back in four days," Jessica smirked at her. "And the best place for him to be with an injury is out there with the training staff that can help rehab him the right way,"