Chapter 5

By the time the game was over Blake had finished with 27 points and was selected as the player of the game after the Clippers easily beat the Lakers 114-89.

“Are you gonna wait for JJ?” Jada asked looking over at Chelsea. 

“You okay with that?” Chelsea asked looking at Jessica. 

“It’s fine,” Jessica smiled at her. 

“Can I go with daddy?” Little Chris asked as the guys were wrapping up shaking hands with the opposing team and some of them had started making their way down the tunnel and back to the locker room. 

“Sure. Want me to take him down?” Jada asked holding a sleeping Cameryn.

“No I got him,” Jessica said setting him down and holding his hand as she walked with him down to the floor. 

Little Chris let go and ran over to his dad as soon as he saw him. Jessica stopped to make sure Chris had him and as luck would have it she was standing right next to where Christina Pink was interviewing Blake about the game.

“Blake you were playing like you had something to prove tonight, what was going on in your head?” Christina asked. 

Blake looked up and over at Jessica who just rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

“I mean you always want to play well in LA especially when you’re playing the Lakers,” Blake answered. 

Jessica couldn’t help herself as a ‘bullshit’ escaped her lips. She looked up wide eyed with her hand over her mouth. She was definitely close enough to where the interview was taking place she was sure her comment had made it on air. 

Blake was trying to stifle a laugh as Christina went on with the interview like nothing had happened. 

“Hey little sis,” JJ said walking up next to her and tossing his towel at her. 

“Ew,” Jessica said pushing the towel back to him. 

“Where’s everyone else?” JJ asked looking back up toward the stands and watching as Chelsea was making her way over carrying a wide awake Knox. 

“What the hell? This is the first game I come to in a year and you’re worried about Chels and Knox? I see how it is,” Jessica nodded with a smirk. 

“Aww I’m glad you’re here,” JJ said reaching over and wrapping her up in a hug. 

“You stink,” Jessica said her voice muffled by his chest. 

“Thanks,” JJ mock glared at her. 

“Hey good game man,” Blake smiled over at JJ. 

“Thanks. You too,” JJ said high fiving him. “You picked a good game to come to Jess. B dominated them,” JJ smiled at his sister as Blake joined their little group.