Chapter XII

Jielle's POV

6:00PM
Nagmumuni muni ako sa may balcony namin sa room. Nasa third floor kami, and our balcony is facing the ocean. Si Sandro naman ay tulog, lumingon ako para tignan sya. Yep, he's fast asleep kawawa naman kung yayain kong lumabas eh nakainom yan.

I was just thinking about what tita liza said, magkalaban pala kami base sa apelyedo. So that means hindi ko pwedeng mahalin si Sandro? Because our family caused too much trouble in his family. Nalulungkot ako habang iniisip yun, i want answers. I called mom. Three rings as she picked up.

"Hi baby hows vacay?" She asked

I sighed

"Its very good mom. I have a question tho"

"Sorry honey im a bit busy for a minute maybe pagbalik mo nalang sa laoag"

Nasa laoag na pala sila.

"Mom what do you know about the marcoses?" I asked her

Hindi sya agad naka sagot.
"Well you great grandmother said they were evil. Ferdinand Marcos also set the Philippines into Martial Law ang daming kawawa at namatay nung panahon nya"

My heart sank.. what.. did i just loved someone with a history of killing people? I looked at sandro peacefully sleeping. Tumulo nalang luha ko.

"Baby?" Mom said in phone

"Mom, im sorry. I like Sandro Marcos" humikbi ako. I like him, i really do.

Mom sighed.

"Alam mo Jielle, hindi ko hawak ang feelings mo. Malaki ka na anak, i know your smart enough. Use your intelligence you didn't graduate with Flying Colors if you're stupid. Basta face the consequences, hindi na kita pipigilan dyan"

"What do you mean?" Umiyak ako.

" it means what ever you do baby, im supporting you. Basta hindi ka mapapahamak sa ginagawa mo. Ako ang Aquino sa pagkadalaga, i trust you my lab. Don't cry, hindi kita pagbabawalan" mom said

What does she mean, nilayo niya si dad kay tita liza because she's married to a marcos now she okay with it?

"But how mom? Our family hated them."

"My family, not ours. Na kwento ng daddy mo saakin ang nanay ng kasintahan mo"

Kasintahan?!!

"No--" i said and mom cutted

"They were best of friends since then at ako ang sumira i had to forgive honey. That was 30 years ago"

"Mom hindi kami magka sintahan. I just liked him"

"I know baby... im just teasing you. Wherever your happy basta hindi ka mapapahamak, hindi ka ilalabas sa media kase kilala ako ng mga tao malalaman nila nag background mo. Ayokong masaktan ka sa mga sinasabi ng tao"

My mom isn't a bad person after all, pero nasasaktan padin ako sa taong nasawi sa panahon ng Lolo ni Sandro.

"Thank you mom. I miss you and dad" i wiped out my tears.

"We love you baby. Bye-"

"Mom wait lang"

"Why?"

"He is courting. Any tips?"

"Ask your dad when you come back, hes a man. I love you honey bye"

She ended the call. Hay nako. Im a bit happy kase atleast i know that mom likes sandro and the idea of me liking him and im sad of the martial law victims.

Tumingin ako kay sandro, he looks like an angel sleeping, sobrang gwapo at hindi maka basag baso. I dont understand too, in our history class in UCLA they said that FERDINAND MARCOS was the president of the Golden Era, and made the Philippines rich. It was confusing as ever, but that doesn't really changed my mind of how i look at sandro. I think its not his fault but his Grandfathers. Try to think a bit on a bright side. Nag research ako pero why is he named DICTATOR? i researched more deeper.
So he implemented the Martial Law because of the Communist trying to overcome the Government, and the people thats killed were the communist that made our country hell? I had to research deeper. So sandros Grandfather was a Lawyer and A Gold Trader? Thats why they were rich, and they didn't stole money? That was the bayad of the Tallano Family to FEM because he handled cases? I dont think this is a clear source, but the Gold bars were true. Medyo nalinawan na ako, i thought they were the bad guys but as i researched deeper, i learned that they weren't. Infact they made the Filipino People safe from the Communists. They were oust by the people, FEM wanted to go back to ILOCOS but instead they flew to hawaii? And he died there? I read the article that i saw that tumakas daw sila at hindi na sila bumalik? But he clearly said he wanted to die in Ilocos?
My great great Grandmother is the one who opened the gates for the communist to come back to the philippines? No... This feel right, i read that the Philippines was in hell when The Aquinos took over the Whole Philippines and ang daming source and articles na nilapag. I never saw my great grandmother cause she died when my mom was still on her teenage years, but i felt the raging anger from inside. Bakit kailangan nilang baliktarin ang History?? I was about to cry when sandro groaned. I went beside him and caressed his cheeks.

8PM
Nagugutom na ako, sandro is still awake. I called Jamie

"Jamie, is matt awake?"

"No, how about sandro?"she asked

"No. Yung dalawa kaya?"

I ended the call and went to simon and vinny's room. I have the key naman para mabantayan ko din sila. They were still asleep. I locked their balcony baka pumunta don at mahulog. Jamie went inside of the room too.

"Glad they're alright" she said with a sigh

"Ano bang ipapakain natin sa mga to? Sobrang gutom ko na" i said

"Magorder nalang tayo, for ourselves. Tatawagan nalang kita kapag nagising na sila, then we'll bring them to the resto if ever magutom sila"

"Okay sige" i agreed.

Bumalik na kami sa rooms namin. Sandro is still sleeping. Hindi ko siya kayang gisingin, baka mag suka at maka multa pa kami dito. Kinuha ko ang telephone at nag order ng makakain grabe sobrang nagugutom ako. I ordered Salad and Kani Sandwich. Although hindi ako pwede sa sandwich walang iba, wala silang pang Keto Diet dito minsan lang naman to kaya sige.

Nag alas dose nalang ng madaling araw si sandro ay hindi padin nagising. Nag dedelete at nagreply na ako ng limpak limpak na emails. Nag kwentuhan na din kami nina kallie at princess medyo mahabang kwentuhan kase gusto nilang malaman bakit nasa newspaper ang mukha ko at bakit may jowa na agad ako HAHAHA. Inexplain ko naman lahat. Okay lang sa kanila syempre naman HAHAHAHA. Natapos nalang usapan namin at hindi padin talaga nagising tong si sandro. Nag skincare nalang ako at nagbihis. Hinubadan ko na din sya ng damit mabaho kase ng alak. Uh. Natulog na din ako. Baka gisingin na ako nito pag nagutom na sya.

--------
Heyo mga bbi ko!!! Eto muna for now. History class muna for today videow mga vebs. Sana nag enjoy kayo. Vote nyo to and mag Comment din kayo haaa. I love you all sagad!!

tiktak @whothehellissandromarcos