Chapter XV

Sandro's POV

I was Scrolling on my Instagram and saw a picture of cassie on the beach. Damn, too sexy ayokong tignan. My mom even took the picture. HAHAHAHA

I can hear her cutely snoring. Im just looking at her. Ang laki ng pangarap ko.
As i was staring at her admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, attractive, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, easy on the eyes, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite face. Inshort shes the most beautiful woman i had ever laid my eyes of.
Bumalik ako sa pag cecellphone. Maaga pa naman i still have time for socials.

"Ano bang tinititigan mo?" She said while malapit ko nang maitapon ang cellphone ko sa kaba.

"The most beautiful woman on the planet" i said.

She was just blushing and never said anything. But she went and used the bathroom. When she went back, i Immediately opened my arms signaling her to hug me. She was a bit maldita today so she rolled her eyes but still hugged me. She smells like candy, sometimes cake, sometimes something thats sexy to smell. I like it.

"You smell" she said.

I should've complemented you for your smell.

"I dont. Ha ha ha what the hell"

"Take a shower, you smell like....." she's still thinking kung anong naamoy niya sakin

"Beer" she added

Oo nga naman kahapon pa akong hindi naligo. Hindi ako maliligo pag hindi ko sya kasama. I smelled her too, mabango naman sya but i have to make an excuse.

"Uh you smell like kare kare" i said. Kase yan ulam namin.

Agad naman nyang inamoy ang buhok and inside her shirt. Ha ha the victory is mine.

"Sige mauna ka" she said. Ayoko, hindi ako papayag.

"Lets save water. Im poor, help me save" I said. Mukha namang effective

"Sige" she said and went to the bathroom naku uto uto.

"Darling? Do you love water?" I asked her as i followed her to the bathroom

"Yea ofcourse" she answered. Nagloloading pa ako kung anong i rereply ko

"Yeah? That means you love 80% of me" i said while laughing

"Korni mo, bilisan mo na its almost 11"
Syempre naman bibilisan ko. Ikaw kasama ko eh.

She took of her clothes and she helped me took off mine, naka polo pa ako e. We went to the shower turned it on and closed the shower door.

"Do i really smell that bad?" She asked.
No you dont.

"Yes"
She looked at me and pouted. Cute

-----------
Jielle's POV

Matulungin ngayon si Sandro, he helped me wash my back. His bathroom is so big. He could fit his whole family here.

"There" nakasimangot niyang sabi.

Aba pinasabon lang kita sa likod eh.

"Thank you" i pouted and he kissed me.

I kissed him back, his lips is addictive. I couldn't say no or turn back

"Tan Hermosa" he said. I dont understand but the butterflies on my stomach do.

I turned back after we kissed but he kissed my nape down to my spine and to my ass. My knees are shaking.

"eres demasiado caliente" he said with his husky voice. Char gusto nyo yown?

"I dont understand you. I dont speak gibberish" i said. He laughed

"Woman i speak spanish. The most sexiest language" he said. He kissed me and he was behind me at ibinaling ang ulo ko sakanya. His manhood is in my ass.

As he was kissing me i was thinking about the time where i wanted to stay Virgin, tinatanong ko din ang sarili ko eh, why did i give my virginity up for a friend... maybe because i was really heart broken? Or because of his poisonous lips that keeps me going.

He thrusted inside me slowly. Holy Heavens this guy is just....big. Its width was like the width of my three fingers sticked together and the length was oh my God, 7'inches.

He was thrusting in and out and just moaning. While i couldn't even say or moan a word. This feeling is making me mute, he kissed me again buried his face on my neck while hes thrusting in and out of my hole. Finally im not mute anymore i don't know naka balik na ata from heaven.

"Ohhhh yes baby like that. Please keep going sandro, im coming.. ughh" i moaned.

"Eres tan buena, ahh" he moaned in a husky and manly voice. I can tell that he's almost there too.

He keeps thrusting in and out of me. I wanna cum so bad.

"Harder sandro please im almost there" i moaned. He was thrusting harder and i couldn't even moan anymore.

"Ahh" i moaned as i was finished. Sinundan naman ako ni sandro. Pumulandit ang puting likido sa likod ko. It was warm and sticky.

We showered after. I lived by his Korny jokes and Laughed Together.

"Bagay na bagay tayo alam mo ba?" He said and laughed

"Hindi why?"

"I breathe oxygen, You breathe oxygen. We have so much in Common" he said and we laughed together.

Ang corny pero nakakatawa dahil sa ka corniyhan HAHAHA.

"Darlin? Does your left eyes hurt? Because you've been looking right all day" he said. Hindi na to nakakatawa at corny. The butterflies in my stomach says it all.

"Weh? Ako na naman" i said while blushing

"Sandro, you are like cholesterol, cause you are dangerous to my heart" ako lang ang tumawa.

"Im not. Im actually a healthy male. Perfect for you. I really like your humor" he said. Kinikilig naman ako mwahahaha.

We got out of the shower. Sobrang lamig sa kwarto.

"Here wear my shirt" he said and gave me a oversized shirt. I wore it with a panty, naka comforter naman kami eh, he wouldn't notice.

"Lets go to sleep" i shouted to sandro while hes still brushing his teeth. Ang tagal nawawalan ako ng ganang matulog.

I admit, im really falling for him soo hard. Ikaw ba naman ang gwapo kaya ng isang Sandro Marcos.

"Wait lang ha ha ha" he laughed and tumakbo sya saakin and jumped at me.

"Aray ko naman" patawang sabi ko.

"Ugh finally a my bed and my love" he said to me HAHAHHAHA OMAYGHAD KINIKILIG AKO NG 100MILLIONTIMES.

I was blushing and hugged him.

"You know what sandro? Im really really happy with you" i said while closing my eyes and hugging him.

He just kissed my cheeks.

"Goodnight, maaga pa tayo bukas" he murmured. Oo nga maaga pa kami bukas pero mag aalas dose na ng madaling araw hahays.

I was just feeling his hands on my back hugging me, i could smell his shirt and i could hear him snoring..... cute. I reached for his cheeks and kissed it. Bango amoy Johnsons baby powder, jk.

"Goodnight" and kissed his neck again.

------
Sandro's POV

She leaned in and kissed me. Imbis na gumising ako at kiligin, nagtulog tulugan nalang ako baka i kiss ako ulit

"Goodnight" she said and kissed my neck. Not my neck!! Sobrang sensitive ng part na yan. My stomach is feeling funny na naman.

If its not her then its no one. Ayoko, hindi ako papayag. Shes mine and mine alone...

-----

Hi mga bbi ko, salamat sa pag aabang. Sorry sa mga late updates alam kong gustong gusto nyo na ng update nababasa ko ang comments nyo. Salamat sainyong lahat, mahal ko kayo!!