Chapter XII

Sandro's POV

My head was hurting so bad. I looked at my wristwatch

6:34AM

Luh, wala na akong maalala kagabi or even after sa inuman namin. Nakadapa ako without a shirt. I looked at Jielle peacefully sleeping, pinakilaman ko ang tulog nito. I pulled her close to me, pinaunan ko sya sa braso ko and i hugged her. Shes enjoying it naman she even hugged me back. Medyo nagugutom talaga ako, but im comfortable like this. Shuta. Im going back to sleep nalang. I was about to sleep when someone knocked.

"Kuya" i heared simon

Pinahiga ko si cassie and kissed her temple, i can't stop it okay?. I opened the door and nakita ko si Simon, Matt and Vincent. Mukhang walang tulog.

"Why are you topless?" Simon asked

"Idk ask that woman on my bed" i dont know if mali ba ang sinabi ko or lasing pa sila.

"Magbreakfast nalang tayo" matt laughed

Walang imik kaming kumain ng breakfast. Uuwi na kami, maya maya. 3 days lang talaga kami dito. Masakit ulo naming tatlo kaya, bumili si Simon and Matt sa Labas ng Gamot. Pagbalik namin uminom naman kami.

Bumalik ako sa room. I found Cassie on the sink brushing her teeth. Cute. Naka ngisi pa habang nag totoothbrush.

"What? Whats funny?" I asked her while laughing too

"Your face"

Babaeng to!

"Whats with my face?" Tanong ko

"Sikwate. Nasa upper lip mo" she said while laughing.

"Woman, please wipe it off" Tumawa ito ng malakas.

"Ano ka batas? Malaki kana gawin mo. May salamin oh" pangaasar niya.

"Please corazón" i said with puppy eyes.
She wiped it off with water. My mind and my heart is into trouble while looking at her face. My mind is saying no kase baka masaktan sya ulit, my heart is saying yes kase mamimiss ko sya. Di na kami magkikita always. So i kissed her, she laughed while im kissing her so pinaupo ko sya sa sink while kissing her, im carefully unbuttoning her sleepwear too, she smell like the bed ewan basta mabango sya.

Tumambad sakin ang dalawang bundok nya, bumalik naman ako sa paghalik, tumutugon naman ito. The fact that she's enjoying it makes me horni3r. Im not planning to ruin her bra again mukhang mahal to eh, its skin toned.

I kissed her lips, her temple down to her cheeks and to her neck, im really careful of not putting a kissmark on her neck. I prefer to put it under her b00bs.
So i did, she's enjoying. Her grip was my hair, medyo masakit pero major turn on.

"Sandro?" She called.

"Yes darlin?" I answered

"S3x in the bathroom isn't comfortable"
She Complained

"Yeah its not and neither i care" i carried her while kissing. At hinubad ko na din ang damit ko. She was half naked, shes wearing a skin toned lacey panty. Sexy.

She turn on the shower and kissed me first, nagulat ako but im not complaining. I hugged her with my hands in her hips crossing. Pinatalikod ko sya and her eyes sparkled as i put down her panties and kissing her bare back. She's soo pretty not to be kissed, so i kissed her, lumingon sya para halikan ako. I wore protection, i know she's still not ready for responsibilities.

She gasped when i slowly thrust it inside her. She was so warm inside.

"Ohh-- yes." The goosebumps when she moaned