Chapter XXV - Sandro's Possessiveness

We we're getting ready for our dinner. I called the restaurant na i private kami.

Cassie is looking at herself in the mirror. Jusko tong babaeng to kaninang alas 5 pa naka upo dito.

"Babe its almost 7? Are you stuck in the chair?" I said.

She made an eyeroll. Maldita. Joke.

Finally nakaalis na din kami sa hotel. Whole day kaming tulog.

Team Marcos called and they said na ififinalize na daw 9PM ngayong gabi. Worth it lahat ng pagod ah. Finally Congressman Sandro Marcos!! Hindi pa pala tapos ang counting.

We finally finally about to go out of the Room. Sinalubong ako ng mga Guards at inalalayan kami papunta sa Private Parking at umalis.

Nasa backseat kami.

"Too sexy" i said and pointed at her Cleavage and her legs.

It was actually really sexy kahit mataas naman ang dress. It has a slit on the right leg and Her cleavage is showing. Damn.

I felt my beast awaken by just looking at her. What a view.

"Stop looking!" She hissed.

Whats bad about looking? Im just enjoying a beautiful view. Very beautiful.

When we arrived at the restaurant we we're on the second floor with a private room.

We we're served by our own butler.

"Do you want?" She said with her mouth full and pointed at her Filet Mignon.

"Yes please darling" i replied.

Sinubuan niya ako ng isang kutsarang Filet. Ang sarap sumubo.

"Thanks" i said in my mouth full.

She pouted and signaled me for a kiss.

I kissed her ofcourse hindi ako tatanggi. I looked at her while still leaning on the table after the kiss. Appreciating her beauty. Grabe this Girl is gorgeous.

She wiped her lip with a napkin. Hot hot hot.

"Stop looking. Matutunaw ako" she said.

I smiled.

She went and washed her hands and saw a text on her phone from *KL🤍*

Who is KL? KYLE LAUTHERS? char diko kilala yan pero what tf sinabi pang

"Ji, i missed you. Lets call?🥺"

And

"Missing you here. Sa bahamas ang gusto mong Celebration diba?"

What celebration? Curiosity kills the Cat. I wanna call this guy.

I oopen ko na sana ang phone niya when she went back and sat down. I put the phone onto its place too

Urgh!! Im boiling sa sobrang galet but I'll keep calm until she says anything.

She opened her phone and smiled. Really? Why are you smiling?

I looked at her para manotice niya.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

I just gave her a "nothing" look. We'll inalam niya at namilit ng namilit. T'was very cute for her to beg pero hindi pwede. Natatablan sa selos eh.

"Stop, okay wala im just not in the mood ok?" I said.

She just stared at me and rolled her eyes.

The audacity to be mad! I hope she will feel what i felt today.