Epilogue

I was getting bored in the office and namimiss ko ang mag ina ko.

I tried to call Jielle to tell her i missed them.

They're on France with Jielle's Parents pero uuwi naman na sila ngayon.

8hours is so loooong. I miss my botchog and my jielle.

5 days silang nasa france kaya sobrang malungkot na malungkot na malungkot ako.

I didn't went with them because of work. I can't leave it especially because it's my first time in the congress.

--------------

We we're enjoying france but my vielle is crying.

"Stop crying my love please" pinatahan ko si Vielle sa pagiyak.

"Dadada" pointing the displayed jackets on the store that we passed through, she cried and pointed it.

My baby is still around 7months old and she's learning to talk already.

I already knew why she's crying. The jacket was the same jacket her daddy has.

Kaya naman pala. Pinatahan ko siya at kinuha ang cellphone ko para tawagan si Sandro.

I missed a call from him.. he must've missed his daughter.

I called him and after 3 rings he picked up.

"Maxie!!" Sandro shouted.

"Dada" Vielle smiled.

"How are my love?" He asked me.

"We're fine. Aalis na kami, we just bought a few things and we're heading to the hotel. Mom and Dad are staying... we're leaving in 2 hours" i replied.

"Ingat kayo okay? Maxie don't cry in the plane okay?." He said to max while her daughter is licking the screen.

"Dont lick the screen baby.. its dirty nako!" I pushed her head slowly away from the camera.
"Why is she licking that?" I asked to myself.

"Remember when i put honey on my finger and i told her to try it?" Sandro responded.

Righttt. Tingin niya ata sa daddy niya ay isang bubuyog.

"I see. I'll see you later, ferdi. We've gotta catch a cab. I love you..."
"Vielle? Can u kiss daddy please?" I said.

Nag flying kiss siya sa daddy niya and her dad was stunned.

He didn't know what I've been teaching vielle in the past few days.

Vielle is a very Smart girl.. she goes after her dad which is.. very intelligent.

We went to the airport to catch our flight.

We flew back to Manila after.

15 hours of flying and we're finally almost there.

------------

Jielle Texted me to fetch them at the airport.

I flew to manila kagabi to fetch them at uuwi na kami agad sa Ilocos since i still have to work.

I arrived and i went out of my car to fetch them.

This is the first time Vielle would be out in the Public here in the Philippines.

Me and Jielle also talked about it. I don't care about fame anymore.

I didn't care about what people said when we got married.

"Jielles is for my money" definitely not. Jielle is a CEO and A Doctor she has more money then me. Im just a congressman, its not me who has money its my Family and i dont care about it.