Chapter XXIII

Jielle's POV

We arrived at Mandaluyong Headquarters at gabi na. We also ate already. Nasa isang office ako na puro glass walls ang nakapalibot sa building nakikita ang nasa loob kaya nasa isang office ako. I think its Tito Bong's office. I can't be seen with Sandro.

The office door opened.

"Hi darlin" Sandro went in and kissed me.

"Hello. Im very bored" i said.

"Well i just finished my greetings. People barged in" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Dad is leading, with 21Million Votes as of now" he replied.

"Ikaw?" I asked again

"Im winning too." He said with a smile.

Hes winning!!! Yey. Hindi ko alam ang results. Wala akong facebook or even twitter. I only have instagram kaya hindi ko alam. My insta friends are all americans kaya naman hindi ko din alam.

"Its almost midnight" i said and yawned.

"I'll just call the hotel" he said and lumayo ng konti para tawagan ang hotel to reserve a room for us.

Napaka gwapo talaga. I could stare into him aaaaallll daaay.

Hay sandro

Hay sandro. The satisfaction while looking at him was indescribable. Napaka pogi.

"Okay pwede na tayo mag check in starting 1AM. Nasa labas lang ako just text me. Okay?" He said and kissed me.

"But im sleepy can i just go to the hotel first?" I asked sobrang boring kaya dito.

He looked at me for a hot second and called his driver and securities to escort me and drive me to the hotel that we will be staying for the next few days.

"Please take care of her" he said and he looks annoyed. Am i that annoying for staying at the hotel? Hmp bahala ka jan mainis ka. Hindi siya sasama kaya tinignan ko nalang sya with a frown face

"Oh nevermind." He went inside the car at nag text sa hindi ko alam sino.

Yes!!! Salamat naman at sumama

He turned off the phone, hugged me and kissed my temple.

Kilig ka naman?!?

"I'll go back after i sent you there" he said.

Okay!! Hays. :'( hindi nalang din ako kumibo at nag react kahit ayaw ko kase nga its his work hindi ako pwedeng maging hadlang.

We arrived at the hotel

"Just text me" he said and tumango lang ako.

The security followed me inside and carried my bag. I felt like a celebrity HAHAHAHA. Kidding aside naiinis ako kay sandro.

I went inside the room and oh boy this is not a room but a pent house.

"Kuya are you sure this is the room?" I asked the Guy whos leading us to the room.

"Yes maam. Sir Sandro Upgraded it. Enjoy your stay maam. Just call the front desk maam if there are things you need"  he said bowed and umalis.

Ang laki. Napanganga ako. Its warm too. I like it!!! I mean i love it.

I've always wanted an apartment when studying it was my parents who doesnt want. Hays, i never experienced this things. Staying at a very fancy hotel. Si mommy and daddy Oo ako lang ang wala. I took my course very fast para makaalis na ng bahay pero hindi pa din pala. Mag aasawa ka ako. Nahimalaan lang ngayon ha kase pinapasama ako kay Sandro.

"Just put it here kuya. Sorry" i said to the securities hindi ko alam nandon pa pala sila. They put all the things on the living room at umalis na. I locked the door at went exploring the room as soon as possible.

"I love being singl--" nevermind may boyfriend pala ako at siya ang nagbayad nito HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQ.

hays i wish sandro was here so i could tell him that its my first time in a very luxurious hotel.

Nagbihis ako in a sexy gold silk night gown because i feel luxurious HAHAHA. Theres a Vodka in the small fridge that this room has. Diba, may kitchen din dito. I read the notes and it says kasama na din siya sa bayad. Ganon pala?!

I drank Vodka. I dont drink this kind of liquor. I just drink beer lalo na pag nasa bar hindi ko kaya ang ganitong mga inumin. Anyways i continue drinking while watching the city lights. Ang ganda sa mata.

---------
Sandro's POV

T'was around 2AM at uuwi na ako. She never texted. I hope she liked the room, i want her to stay in luxury as long as shes with me she's spoiled.

I called the security to escort me palabas sa Headquarters and took me on the hotel. I opened the hotel door and sobrang ganda dito God, didn't know.

I went looking for Cassie and i saw her in the living room with a vodka on the table HAHAHAHAHA cute. I think shes drunk kaya nakatulog. I kissed her on the forehead and carried her upstairs to our bed and her robe slipped and i saw what she's wearing. Damn damn damn. 😭

I took a cold bath. I can't take advantage of her, shes drunk. She may look sexy but no no no. This woman was possesed with beauty.

After the bath i just wore shorts and slept.

I turned around to stare at the most beautiful woman on the whole world peacefully sleeping and snoring cutely. Lord? Pano mo ba to ginawa? Kase gagawa kami?

I turned off the night light because she feels safe with a dim light. I pulled her close to me, pinaunan ko sya sa braso ko and kissed her over an over again hanggang mag sawa ako. She smells like vodka, so delicious.

While hugging the woman whom my manhood craves for, im so happy too. Team Marcos already congratulated me for being the frontrunner. Im also a bit nervous too because what if i can't do my job well? I can't serve the Ilokano's better?

"Sandro?" The woman beside me spoked.

"Yes darling?" I replied

She smiled abit creepy kase nga lasing siya, but its cute tho.

"Hi mon amour" she said.

"Hello darlin" i replied.

She just smiled and natulog ulit.

Hay nako!! Shes the most cutest, most beautiful, most gorgeous and the most sexiest person on the whole planet no jokes.

I wonder if yung mga dalagang nasa tiktok alam nila about us last time i heared when there was a newspaper released they went bonkers on Cassie. That's why shes on a private account.

Poor baby got drunk HAHAHAHAHA i can't sleep i was in so much discomfort, God. This is because of her, too much sexiness will kill me.

I went inside the bathroom and did my business. I wish this was her.

After the jerking sessions i went up and slept. I'll talk to dad tommorow.

"Goodmornight baby" i kissed her goodnight and hugged her because she feels warm.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

----------
Hi mga bbi ko. Sorry hindi ako nakapag update sainyo kahapon. I hope you like it!! I love u all!!