Chapter XXXIII

Nakalabas na si Jielle sa Hospital and Currently Resting in her Penthouse.

I worked my ass off today to release stress.

Im having dinner at her house today, maypaguusapan lang kami, our relationship grew cold since i filed a case against the Gunman

Konti nalang at matatapos na din namin ang kaso.

The gunman was a woman and wala na siyang ibang sinabi. All i know is that ako ang gusto niyang patayin for winning the Congress but she saw Jielle instead of me.

She's cold to me, maybe because ayaw niyang kasuhan ang bumaril sa kanya. I understand her pero i can't stand the thought that she got shot because of me. It was suppose to be me.

--------

My decision is so stupid. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko nababaliw ako sa kakaisip.

I called sandro to eat dinner in my place.

Paguusapan namin ang relasyon namin, ayokong nasasaktan siya dahil sakin, he deserves better.

Dinner came and nagusap na kami.

"So? Anong paguusapan natin?" He asked while sinubuan ako ng pizza.

"Im so sorry." I apologized immediately

"Sandro. I-i just don't love you anymore. Wait! before you react, I LOVED YOU. Okay? Its just that i can't be with you anymore, ayoko na." I added.

Sandro looked at me without a single reaction.

"We're getting married..." his voice cracked..

I can't tell him the real reason why. He'll find a way to stop the bashers. Its either magfifile siya ng Cyber Libel.

I don't want him to do that.

"But.. we're getting married. We'll find a way. Lets go on a trip? You and me lets go to the resort we went when we were still friends? Let's fly to london? Please.." he cried and it breaks my heart to see him cry.

"Sorry...i didn't know i would feel this way?" I said.

He sobbed and held by hands.

"I want you to stay but if its for the better, I'll let you go darling" he said and stood up.

I watch him walk out of the house and heard him drove out of my driveway..

I cried the whole night and drank.. i mean a lot, a lot of beer.

Beer lang naman ang available, ito nalang.

I remember waking up feeling empty and sad and angry and depressed.

But instead of being depressed all day, i packed my bags, hailed a taxi, booked a flight to the US, told my every staff i have from My Hospital, to the care center the to call me every time may emergencies at may kailangan sila. Im taking a vacation... a vacation to heal, to think about life and to move on.

The reason why i broke up with him is to stop the allegations, the issues and the death threats. Nadadamay si Sandro at ang pamilya nila dahil lang sakin. The best way to stop it is this, i deleted my instagram app, i took out the sim card.

I want sandro to tell the public that our relationship failed and i am the root of the break up, para hindi na nila kailanman tingnan si sandro like the way they looked at him nung dumating ako sa buhay niya.

I want him to clear his names, i want him to clear his issues.

I don't care if people will call me "Gold digger" or "using sandro for fame" because if thats what they think then okay, i don't have to prove myself.

I flew to Los Angeles that day and I stayed on our house for a couple of days before going a vacation to the Bahamas with Kallie and Princess.

I told them what happened and we went to the bar to drink and get drunk.

-----

Im working at a project now. Im helping the new farmers grow their crops and buy chemicals in a very low price for their crops, para lumago ng lumago ang ekonomiya ng Ilocos Norte pati ng buong Pilipinas.

It's my Lolo's project and i took advantage of my money. Wala naman akong pag gagastusan nito.

I tried to shake her out my head by going to the bar.

Its been 1 month na wala akong narinig sa kanya. I cant contact her, her Instagram is not active and there is no way to talk to her.

Tinanong ko na ang parents niya, they said she isn't in the philippines and her parents are a very busy person kaya naman hindi ko sila pwedeng kulitin.

Her Grandparents are always asking me to have dinner with them. The problem is Nag ninight shift ako, just to forget about her.

My life is just spinning in her world. Now i crashed. I didn't heard the reason why she left me.. I'll just let her live her life.

The only memory of her that remains is her Ipad and the playlist she made with the title "i think there are some teardrops in my eyes" bahagya akong natawa, who would name their playlist like this.

I listened to the songs of the playlist, i missed her.

It hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

And suddenly i realized why i wasn't moving on; why i didn't want to move on. Because moving on means accepting a future without you, and maybe thats not something im not ready to do yet...

Theres one song on her playlist that left me speechless.

Taxi cabs and busy streets
That never bring you back to me
I can't help but wish you took me with you

And this is when the feeling sinks in
I don't wanna miss you like this
Come back, be here
Come back, be here
I guess you're in London today
And I don't wanna need you this way
Come back, be here
Come back, be here

Come back be here // Taylor Swift
-------

BABAWI AKO PROMISE MGA BBI KO HAHAHHAHAHA

Saktan ko muna kayo ha