Chapter XLIII

Ang hirap pala ng CS. I can't go out of the Hospital until i can fart and poop. Jusko ke sakit sakit pa naman.

Max is on the Pediatric Ward and Gustong gusto ko na siyang makita.

I can't walk to see her. Sobrang sakit mag lakad.

I got this. Ako pa.

I ate some Chicken that Sandro bought from Jollibee and nanood ng TV.

Mom and Dad is on LA and uuwi na sila next week but Sandro sent them a Pic in our Family GC.

MY GRANPA WAS OBVIOUSLY VERY EXCITED

lmao.
-----------

1 week na kami sa Hospital and My Jielle is already okay.

I went to Ped Ward to look at my other girlfriend, vielle.

I looked at her yawning and moving her head since naka balot pa siya.

Along with the other babies there shes the most botchog, the most pinkish baby.

The nurses adore her and always calls her Ma'am.

She's the CEO of this Hospital now.

I remembered putting her name in the President of Mauriel Chains of Hospitals.

While her Mom is packing our things to leave the Hospital i was taking a shower.

Hindi muna kami uuwi sa bahay ni Cassie since madaming tao doon. Nasa gilid lang ng resort ang bahay niya.

Sa Family House kami tutuloy. The Grandparents wants to see and carry her.

Hindi din pwede sa Bahay ko. Madami ang pumupunta don para mag pa picture at humingi ng tulong.

Mom and Dad goes home every week kaya doon muna kami until medyo lumaki laki si Vielle.

"Babe? Can i pee?" Jielle knocked.

I hurriedly opened the door and pinaupo siya ng dahan dahan.

This is the Least i can do.

My parents will be throwing a small dinner party along with Pop's Family and My Cousins.

After i took a shower My Vielle's nurse delivered her in out room at pinapirma lang kami and we will go home.

Pinasok ko muna ang mga gamit ko sa Sasakyan at sumunod kong kinuha ang Mag ina.

I took the stairs to burn calories. Medyo mataba na talaga ako.

We went down and took the Elevator.

I looked at them and i kissed the mother. Syempre.

"Ang baho mo" she said.

"What? I just took a shower babe" i replied.

Grabe naman toh