eda & raine

eda POV 𖨆♡

Luz was really excited for me to see this show, and I thought it was just Luz being Luz.

I got to Hexside. I should still be sleeping. I walked up the bleachers to get a larger view of the stage, so I could see Luz since she said she'd be in the back playing the drums. Luzs friend, Goop started to get the crowd excited and King played into it, yelling and clapping.

"Presenting 'Like or Like like me' By Iris Whispers and Luz Noceda.

I started clapping til I realized something. Did he just say Whispers? The curtain opened and I saw Iris wearing my old grudgby jacket. I snorted, remembering all the memories of my childhood.
I heard Iris slip up and about to say 'fucking' and I started cackling, it was way funnier than it should've been. "Our theme is about past young love." I rolled my eyes, what a stupid theme. "Oh also if you think the song is about you then it probably is"

It went pitch black, then teal and orange flames shot up, putting light on their faces. This shit was way cooler than what I had as a kid. She started singing, her voice angelic, yet spunky at the same time. She started singing about someone throwing up from laughing so hard and looked at me.

woah wait what.

I started listening closer to the lyrics and realized she was talking about Raine and I. My heart sunk, I haven't seen them in years. Was this their daughter? My mind was racing, thinking of everything that happened between us. I didn't notice King who got up and started walking.

raine POV 𖨆

I saw the curtain open showing my beautiful daughter. I was so proud of her for coming out of her shell, I'm still in mine.
I saw she was wearing Edas old grudgby jacket. How did she even get that? Or know who she is??
I heard her cuss, which surprised me since Ive never heard her cuss. But then again I wasn't around a lot so I shrugged it off.

"This song is about young past love"
I knew she had a crush! Why didn't she tell me?
she then grabbed the mic again saying that if someone thought it was about them it was. I was getting really excited to see Iris sing about her crush...i wondered if thats why she lied to me so she could surprise me here

Iris started singing. I forgot how pretty her voice was when she tried to make it sound good, instead of being embarrassed by it.

I watched you through your window
I was wearing that dumb sweatshirt
I looked like a goon, I was dressed for winter
Even though it was the middle of June

She sang this as she looked at me, I was smiling I was still confused why she was wearing Edas jacket that I used to wear all the time.

I watched you get undressed
I must have turned bright red

Okay this was getting weird.. that happened to me? she started singing more, then the chorus was asking if "you like or like like me" my heart dropped. She was singing about me and Eda. How did she even know about us? I mean sure I did tell her about my crush but..

I started thinking about Eda and how spontaneous she was. How beautiful and radiant she was. I was still mad at myself for breaking up with her but she was hiding things from me. Plus if I didn't break up with her I wouldn't have ever met Iris.

I climbed up your front porch
And I doorbell ditched ya

Memories came flooding back from that day. I started smiling and I felt tears falling from my face. I only ever wrote that in my diary. I never told told..oh. oh my titan. That's where I left it.